Piercings

Dr. Nick Riviera

What are spider bites, like double madonna's? If so, madonnas look gay as hell on men.

haahahah nooo, Madonnas should only ever be seen on chav girls, or just never seen at all!

Double lip piercing on one side like you have, Obviously snake has wider mouth so 'Snakebites' is appropriate, I'm sure two on one side has been called a spiderbite to me by someone :P ....... hmm

I was the first person I saw with that, couldn't even find anyone on BME, since I've seen two people, now it has a name?

b*****d, I'm becoming trendy.

Anyway, add me to msn if you fancy chatting about piercings, address is in my profile.

I was the first person I saw with that, couldn't even find anyone on BME, since I've seen two people, now it has a name?

b*****d, I'm becoming trendy.

Anyway, add me to msn if you fancy chatting about piercings, address is in my profile.

Ive saw two people with it when i went to this extreme sports show thing about a month back.....

Will add you now (Y)

I always tell people about Mahers tongue tunnel, must be weird to have.

Ahh i couldnt do that, especially the tapering, a big (well big for your mouth) spike through your tongue, No thanks :D

• 1 month later...

Left (in picture) is lower?

How much that set you back? £50

Look's good (Y)

I took my top ear earing out yesterday as it hurt when i take me crash helmet off and i was racing lol

So i just have my tongue and two 5mm tunnels.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...