Koxx Camp 07

robster

No doubt a load of you have already seen the dates but if you haven't here they are.

KOXX camp is Monday 26th until Friday 30th March.

KOXX days is Sat 31st March and Sunday the 1st April.

I guess that Mr Savage will have more details very soon.

I hope to get out there next year with Robbie, work and finances permitting of course !!!! From what I have read and heard about it, it sounds like a real blast. Roll on 07

John.

• 4 weeks later...

I am, hopefully, going to be there along with Danny Foster. We will be driving down.

But I need guidance from people who have attended previous Koxx Days' as i need to know, approximately, how much i am going to be spending. This would include my contribution to petrol money, food, accomodation, any entry fee's etc... :)

I need to budget myself next year; a few international trips are in the pipeline.

I think i need a job :lol: .

Cheers,

Joe.

Edited by joe b

KOXX camp and KOXX DAYS are to separate events, one after the other, you can book up for either or both.

Ben.

Oh right. Would you mind describing them both to me, Ben, as i'm not really in the know and would like to sort things out as soon as possible!

Also, could someone please tell me how much i'm going to be looking at spending for the whole trip (inc. fuel, food, accomodation, entry, etc.). And any extra information, especially regarding accomodation (where) and entry (how), would be greatly, greatly appreciated! :)

Cheers,

Joe.

I have been asked to come along several times by Hodges, but the prices might end up rather steep!

Joe (Elding), if you're going by car, would it be possible to give me and Hodges a lift? We'd be willing to contribute a bit towards petrol etc. and maybe a few bits and bobs in return for the favour? Accomodation-wise, will there be a designated campsite nearby where the morning-meetups/main action is? Paying for a hotel/motel might be rather schtoight on the pocketbook.

Dam, Hodges gets his own little team members area for accomodation, dam him! :P

i really wana go again. pissed me off last time how a few of us payed for camping but the majority didnt, they didnt even check. no doubt it ll be alot harshed on the brits though this year. i dont think they were best pleased last year lol
Yeah, that totally sucked balls :angry:

Was still an awesome week away in France though! It was also a fairly cheap week, I seem to remember the whole trip I only spent about £200 on food, drink, contribution to driving costs etc...

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(joe b @ Dec 19 2006, 08:49 PM) </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

Oh right. Would you mind describing them both to me, Ben, as i'm not really in the know and would like to sort things out as soon as possible!

Also, could someone please tell me how much i'm going to be looking at spending for the whole trip (inc. fuel, food, accomodation, entry, etc.). And any extra information, especially regarding accomodation (where) and entry (how), would be greatly, greatly appreciated! :)

Cheers,

Joe.

Edited by James_Porter

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(joe b @ Dec 19 2006, 08:49 PM) </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

Cheers,

Joe.

if you bum it abit you could get by on £200 for a week inc fuel and that... unless you go in summat that uses loads of fuel. but play it safe on £400 i reacon.

i did it on £200 last year...

ah, but porter thats you!

:P

i'll be there i rekon!

if you bum it abit you could get by on £200 for a week inc fuel and that... unless you go in summat that uses loads of fuel. but play it safe on £400 i reacon.

Dear... :blink:

I definately need a job!!!

i really wana go again. pissed me off last time how a few of us payed for camping but the majority didnt, they didnt even check. no doubt it ll be alot harshed on the brits though this year. i dont think they were best pleased last year lol

gutted silly boys.

Yeah, that totally sucked balls :angry:

Was still an awesome week away in France though! It was also a fairly cheap week, I seem to remember the whole trip I only spent about £200 on food, drink, contribution to driving costs etc...

gutted silly boys.

Cheers,

Joe.

i did it on 300 and ran outa money lol, LOVATT WERES OUR f**kING TEA!

lols

cant wait for this year its gonna be bitchin.

woooooooooooooo

nob week !!!

cant wait,

im deff there, if i cant get the time off work,. im just gonna quit before hand.

worth it.

WILL !! BURNSY !! ... ACE !!

its gonna be minty bobs !!

ditto about paying for camping being annoying, when more than half the group didnt bother !!

and paying for a international BIU liscense as well. !! when they never cheked and some people used there UK liscense fine, and that was free !

lol

but who cares, its koxx days !

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeee haaaaaa !

iolo