Koxx Camp 07

robster

looks like me and Ali c are going together in his pug.

good because i was worried about my new classic car gettin there,

she is 20 soon . lol

and its not a bad thing to prevent me driving a miniture 4X4 around the site like theres no tomorrow.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPP !

i canny wait . !

iolo.

should be starting a new job in manchester when i get back too :):):)

but leaves no room for big tent, food and clothes :(

You need a roof rack and roof box mr C, get your hand in those very deep pockets my friend. What you really need is a shag buz like mine, ugly I know but loads of room.

BAGSY go in one of the Bongo's if i cant get there with my source.

IF i drove i could only take 1 other person and the fuel costs alone wouldnt be very nice :P;):lol:

NOTE: people will need to check that the 1st april date clashes with a Tyke Trial and a YMSA competition. just thought i would point it out.

THE other way to do it would be, if Ali C and his luggage wanted to come in my van? and ali took 4 people. i could do it that way ;) EITHER way, this is THE event that gets my season in takt!!!! just meeting up with all the european lads and people from other parts of the world you dont see every day, is kool as........

Koxx days - - - - Bringing people together

Waynio.........................

the person on about flying, a little advise DONT bother and if you dont believe me ask TRA (Y) he knows how much it sucks and how much of a ball ache it is.

with regards to the camping and people paying for the stay, god knows what will happen, but i think it will be a bit tighter this year, after last year the morning of the competition was a bit of a "boot camp" as the place wasnt tidy. hehe

Edited by Waynio

BAGSY go in one of the Bongo's if i cant get there with my source.

IF i drove i could only take 1 other person and the fuel costs alone wouldnt be very nice :P;):lol:

NOTE: people will need to check that the 1st april date clashes with a Tyke Trial and a YMSA competition. just thought i would point it out.

THE other way to do it would be, if Ali C and his luggage wanted to come in my van? and ali took 4 people. i could do it that way ;) EITHER way, this is THE event that gets my season in takt!!!! just meeting up with all the european lads and people from other parts of the world you dont see every day, is kool as........

Koxx days - - - - Bringing people together

Waynio.........................

the person on about flying, a little advise DONT bother and if you dont believe me ask TRA (Y) he knows how much it sucks and how much of a ball ache it is.

with regards to the camping and people paying for the stay, god knows what will happen, but i think it will be a bit tighter this year, after last year the morning of the competition was a bit of a "boot camp" as the place wasnt tidy. hehe

So were not at home, who cares if it wasn't tidy?

it got cleaned before we left

hey guys,

is it in france?

if so where do i sign up?

i am thinking of taking time off from work and flying there, i am from israel so flying is the only way.

do you guys have a number you call to sing up?

any addtional information would help alot.

where do we sleep there?

That's exactly what i want to know... All entry information is needed :) . I know whre the entry form is, but i can't read French (N) .

Cheers,

Joe.

googled:

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=ht...Flanguage_tools

That makes it look like everyday costs 55 euros? :huh:

EDIT: So if we're camping in a tent and get our own grub, we only pay the camping one for 12 euros?

EDIT2: We need licenses? :blink:

every day @ 55 euro is for the koxx camp training thing, i think if you just camping its just 12 euro, and 16 euro for the comp. im pretty shure you need an international biu licance to do the comp (Y) . didnt realise you need to get a letter from your doctor to show you are fit to do the trial :S (it says it at the verry bottom of the sheet) what does it mean by federation?, is that your country?

Edited by wad

googled:

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=ht...Flanguage_tools

That makes it look like everyday costs 55 euros? :huh:

EDIT: So if we're camping in a tent and get our own grub, we only pay the camping one for 12 euros?

EDIT2: We need licenses? :blink:

Yeah, like Waddy said, we need a BIU International license. But, unlike Waddy said, the 55 euro's is for the youth hostel at Buthiers (indoor accommodation with beds etc.) (Y) .

every day @ 55 euro is for the koxx camp training thing, i think if you just camping its just 12 euro, and 16 euro for the comp. im pretty shure you need an international biu licance to do the comp (Y) . didnt realise you need to get a letter from your doctor to show you are fit to do the trial :S (it says it at the verry bottom of the sheet) what does it mean by federation?, is that your country?

f**k about. Do we really!? <_<

Cheers,

Joe.

Edited by joe b

The ride in Paris on the 31st and the 1st, is that pritty much just a big organised ride? Like anyone can just turn up and mingle? Me and Greg Wright are planning on flying over on the 27th and just riding street for the few days. Stay in a hostel or hotel and fly back on the 2nd. Anyone got any information on a location and time ruffly for where and when everyone will be riding on the 31st, that would be a great help.

Cheers,

Towler.

Towler the street ride is usually on the thursday of the koxx camp, people who have paid for the camp get to go on the coach there, others have to make their own way their either by following the bus or just getting into paris where they all meet.

il see who ever is going, there. il prob end up going for the full week again.

Waynio...................

anyone got any spare room in cars or owt?

is it possible to go and ride the rocks but not pay for the comp?

Buthiers where the event is held is massive and and there are rocks everywhere, all you have to do is sort camping out and you will be in rock heaven! You dont have to do the competition...