Koxx Camp 07

robster

Towler the street ride is usually on the thursday of the koxx camp, people who have paid for the camp get to go on the coach there, others have to make their own way their either by following the bus or just getting into paris where they all meet.

il see who ever is going, there. il prob end up going for the full week again.

Waynio...................

Cheers Wayne. Would be good to try and go to the camp next year, those rocks just look amazing, need to give my xtp a proper go on rocks! Street ride should be good enough hehe, need to go find some hotels/hostels now. (Y)

Towler.

spare room in cars anyone?

If you fancy a week in germay first, maybe :P

EDIT: Yeah actually might have a couple of places in our van but we're heading out to germany first. Anyone wanna come with? (2 weeks) Need money :P

Edited by PaRtZ

KOXX DAYS 2007.

Please do not apply to Koxx.fr for places or to make bookings etc, as you will be referred back to me.

I am in the process of translating the forms, sorting out what costs what etc; once they are available I will post an official news announcement.

Fred.

Absolute legend. Love you, Fred (and Ben) xx.

i thought the paris ride was on the thursday?

you coming along mick??? ;) i could come down with you then :- hehe.altho i might be able to squeeze into one of the 2 bongo's that are going, thats if John and Ian are going.

Towler you lightweight, when did you get an XTP? :o:) is it V-Racing? or just normal XTP?

Waynio......................

you coming along mick??? ;) i could come down with you then :- hehe.altho i might be able to squeeze into one of the 2 bongo's that are going, thats if John and Ian are going.

Towler you lightweight, when did you get an XTP? :o:) is it V-Racing? or just normal XTP?

I know poor effort eh? Hopefully do the camp next year, was too scared this year incase i was the in the same room with you and savage... you know your sleep rape humping problem and savages sleep punching... was just a huge risk.

Its just a normal xtp got the short one... LOVING it! haha them tryall rims are beasts still got mine had them for ages now.

towler.

just wondering how everyone else is getting across the channel?, i think me ali and iolo are getting the channel tunnel from folkstone (its 45quid return as opposed to 70 on the ferry) and what day is everyone setting off?.......

cheas

Waddy im going either the sunday EVE or the Monday AM early doors, its cheaper i think to go early morning or late at night. let me know, im seriously considering the Tunnel as opposed to the Ferry. its quicker and saves a bit on fuel. if you still need a bike in the van let me know. we will meet up before we set off.

Not too long now. im deffo going with 2 people in the big van. (Y):D

Waynio........................

Waddy tell me how to get cheap prices ;) or is it just cos im going in a van there charging me more :((N) altho its only £49.00 each way if i leave late sunday night, and return EARLY monday the 2nd april. sounds like im doing what we did last year (Y)

Edited by Waynio

i think we mght be going late sunday or v early monday, going streight from the ymsa comp i think :), duno what day were coming back yet >>>ticket price <<< there the prices iv got, but iv just realised its £49 each way :( im sure i got a price around £50 return the other night but it is like half the time, so im not botherd about paying a little more :)

i am indeed!

looking forward to seeing off mr hermance's wine :-

i'll probably arrive on the friday (my birthday) stella's are on you geeza (Y)