Name A Band

boon racoon

Haha quality, when was that? They remind me a fair bit of SYG and daggermouth etc, so its straight on the iPod!

And HTL are pretty cool, another album i've liberated recently!

Errrm... December some time, last date of their UK tour.

My fav pop punk bands... New Found Glory, Daggermouth, Hit The Lights, Better Luck Next Time, Racing Kites, Four Year Strong, All Time Low, Set Your Goals!, +44

Errrm... December some time, last date of their UK tour.

My fav pop punk bands... New Found Glory, Daggermouth, Hit The Lights, Better Luck Next Time, Racing Kites, Four Year Strong, All Time Low, Set Your Goals!, +44

Some seriously good tunage there, been after the 4YS album for a while. No Trigger not on that list?

Some seriously good tunage there, been after the 4YS album for a while. No Trigger not on that list?

Never really got into No Trigger.

Dunno if you're into hardcore but i'm seeing Blacklisted, Soul Control, and Shipwreck on Monday, and as I happen to have a big house gonna end up putting up one or two of the bands for the night, the joys!

An There Eyes Where Bloodshot, Mega band, mates best friends with the guitarist, and my mate has asked if I wanna go on tour with them in Canada later in the year. Awsome!!!!

heard they split up? think jakes in my mates band :S fell out wi pask or sumat