Name A Band

boon racoon

C*unt! i wana go!

I'll be sure to sing along to Sorry you're not a winner just for you Matt :P

Haha! It's gonna be mental. I totally can't wait. I haven't seen them in like 2 months (Huddersfield then Bradford I think) so I'm really looking forwards to it, especially as they've been somehow getting plays on Radio1 Lockup and stuff!!

I'll get some photos for y'all!

Tshirt anyone? :P

PS Oh and to whoever said brand new. I saw them at the Cockpit in Leeds for £6 when they were tiny and it was one of the best gigs I've ever been to. they were sooo good with all their old stuff :)

Tshirt anyone? :P

So long as they have got better than when I went to see them. I was recommended them by a friend who was quite into them, so I went to see them with him, and they sucked.

I really don't see what the hype is based about them. :S

So long as they have got better than when I went to see them. I was recommended them by a friend who was quite into them, so I went to see them with him, and they sucked.

you're not the only one, they sound like every other shit 'scream as loud as i can without any real lyrics or meaning' band i've heard.

then again i've learnt not to argue about music, as its all about taste at the end of the day...

in this case, bad taste.

Its kinda cool how they have incorporated the synths but if you ignore that there just another typical "emocore" band

I saw them at leeds fest and wasn't too impressed, they kinda started out with all there heavy stuff but after that every song just got more and more pussy (N)

The sound was terrible, but i think thats because they were on the comedy and cabaret stage. Sikth and A Quiet Kill didn't have such great sound neither.

But when you think about it id much rather listen to them than rubbish like my chemical romance or the new lost prophets album

Lol well to be quite honest. It's all about opinion. I really like the majority of their stuff, and them being so small and stuff just makes my and my friends support feel like its going a bit further than just buying tickets to fund a ridiculously expensive lifestyle if you get me?

They were shit at Leeds fest, admittedly. I dunno what happened but they sucked just about.

Last time at the Gas Works in Bradford was mentallll though. I'll report back :P

Small? They might be insignificant on the scale of things, but selling out London Astoria is no easy task (unless youre a makeup wearing synth backed hardcore band with loads of girls catching on to the (already passed) emo trend as your fan group)

Good call. I'm off to see 'em again at the Cockpit in Leeds on Thurs. I've been to all their gigs up around me (5 so far) but the cockpit will be incredible.

aye i'll be there probably in red jeans haha B)

they are getting pretty big now. i remember i saw them like 3rd support playing the fenton in leeds (small pub with a tiny upstairs room) at the start of last year. pretty funny given they're now selling out astoria!

aye i'll be there probably in red jeans haha B)

they are getting pretty big now. i remember i saw them like 3rd support playing the fenton in leeds (small pub with a tiny upstairs room) at the start of last year. pretty funny given they're now selling out astoria!

Same here, they've played with my mates band a far few times, and i always used to as we were mates and half the time there was nobody there.

As catchy as some of the stuff may be, their success will divebomb once this emo/hardcore phase passes.

A few of my mates have played with Enter Shikari as well, even before they started using synths much :o

Arrogant as hell apparantly, especially Rou.

All they've done is add a sampler over the top of generic hardcorey stuff, he doesn't even play the samples.

HORSE the band are far far better for that sorta stuff.