Name A Band

boon racoon

A few of my mates have played with Enter Shikari as well, even before they started using synths much :o

Arrogant as hell apparantly, especially Rou.

All they've done is add a sampler over the top of generic hardcorey stuff, he doesn't even play the samples.

HORSE the band are far far better for that sorta stuff.

Horse the Band rule,

Although.. worst gig ive ever seen, all they did was moan about england and just talked for 5 mins between each song, not even joking.

Amazing music though, love them, enter shikari are my fave band though.

But lately i'm into azriel,waking the cadaver and Parkway drive.

Phil.

'Anberlin' and 'Metric' are petty good :)

I've seen Metric twice, first time we hung out with them after the show for about an hour, second time during the last song (dead disco) i grabbed emilys ass and she turned around and spat on me, then the roadie started on me and security kicked me outta the venue. As you can probably tell, they didnt recognise us.

I've been listening to Gallows and UYA recently.

Check UYA out there my mates band www.myspace.com/uyf**kinga

Gallows are f**king amazing, Frank during live shows is completely f**king mental. Seen them twice, was supposed to see them a third time but they didnt show up. My housemates band 33 are playing with them in London next week though.

sikth, adequate seven, new converge album, loads of random stuff i dont know the name off chillout shizz!

john butler!

New Converge album is awesome.

Recently i've just been listening to Kosheen, Milencolin, Gallows, Cunninlynguists, Glue, Soul Position, Comeback Kid, Champion.

I went and saw Enter Shikari last month, it was ok. Theyre just a band for the kids though. Once the whole "emo/screamo" thing has passed no one will be into them. It's insulting to the hardcore scene to call them a hardcore band. Most hardcore bands write songs about personal experiences in life. Plus calling hardcore a current genre is a lie too. Hardcore has been around way longer than "emo" or "screamo" and the fans are some of the most dedicated and down to earth people i've ever met, Frank from Gallows for example, the first time I saw them I was just stood outside the venue chatting to him about shit for about half an hour. I couldnt imagine doing the same thing with Rou, he's an arrogant ugly willy.

I went and saw Enter Shikari last month, it was ok. Theyre just a band for the kids though. Once the whole "emo/screamo" thing has passed no one will be into them. It's insulting to the hardcore scene to call them a hardcore band. Most hardcore bands write songs about personal experiences in life. Plus calling hardcore a current genre is a lie too. Hardcore has been around way longer than "emo" or "screamo" and the fans are some of the most dedicated and down to earth people i've ever met, Frank from Gallows for example, the first time I saw them I was just stood outside the venue chatting to him about shit for about half an hour. I couldnt imagine doing the same thing with Rou, he's an arrogant ugly willy.

whilst trying so hard to avoid the whole 'Scene' argument.

it really doesn't matter. it's all about the music.

• 2 weeks later...