Name A Band

boon racoon

It's really wierd to see bands like Gallows, Captain Everything and Enter Shakari in here. The reason being they all come from around me and i heard about them/went to their gigs ages ago before anyone not from round here knew about them :ermm:. Seems wierd to see them getting big. Im not a fan of that kinda genre but good luck to them. I guess watford has quite a good music scene really.

Been listning to alot more foreign beggars stuff recently. Along with Jehst, Murs, Jurassic 5, Jedi Mind Tricks and other stuff like that. Oh and Wiley aswell.

Anyone feel like reccomending some more music along that kinda genre?

EDIT: O an going to see Plan B in february aswell. :)

Edited by rad2themax

Definitely "Gallows", saw them the other night and they were amazing, such a great show! However the headliners "As I Lay Dying" bored the god damn hell outta me, for god sake guys write a different song, can't tell where one ends and the other begins. Metal is old now, very very old, unless you're doing something clever with it then just stop!

Also loving this band :-Deaf Havana

Davey

It's really wierd to see bands like Gallows, Captain Everything and Enter Shakari in here. The reason being they all come from around me and i heard about them/went to their gigs ages ago before anyone not from round here knew about them :ermm:. Seems wierd to see them getting big. Im not a fan of that kinda genre but good luck to them. I guess watford has quite a good music scene really.

Been listning to alot more foreign beggars stuff recently. Along with Jehst, Murs, Jurassic 5, Jedi Mind Tricks and other stuff like that. Oh and Wiley aswell.

Anyone feel like reccomending some more music along that kinda genre?

EDIT: O an going to see Plan B in february aswell. :)

Jehst ! He's theee best, love all his music !

I've just got into Rob Dougan abit, Like his music also started listening to these alot - Wu-tang clan, Lewis parker, Jehst, Braintax, Task Force.

Davey.

I then love your band (Y). As do a big group of my "hardcore" mates LOL. Make sure on those uncofirmed gig line up's pf yours you go to birmingham, any venue dont care. Would get a decent croud and pretty mosh pit... Atleast 20 of my mates have now confirmed they would like to go see you (Y) so easily more...

Willy

ps sorry about the arse licking everyone else... I do like it though

Edited by Willy

Postmortem Promises

Enternal Lord

Biffy Clyro ( just randamly started loving them again).

i knew that would be you danny.

im going with stu to killswitch engage on friday in birmingham..though have to miss the reading show tommorow. have fun if you go..

and and

check out

Exit Ten

jennie xxx

• 2 weeks later...