Name A Band

boon racoon

Been there, done that, got the nosebleed and fat lip. Went to Fell silent/Devil sold his soul/Exit Ten at Luton Uni SU, great gig that was despite the injuries (and the fact that i got refused drink at the bar until i'd cleaned my face up, that was worse!)

And you're not far wrong, the most 'un-sylosis' sounding band you could ever hear! :lol:

aw did you enjoy them? i couldnt go to that tour just because they didn't play near except reading when i was seing someone else in London. I went to the Soilwork tour though, that was wicked. haha thats so funny about the injuries..sounds abit crazy!

i know..what i random band to suggest! i'm interested to hear the new vocalist actually..

go to the All That Remains tour in April i might be on tour doing the merch for Eternal Lord :) yaaay!

jennie xxx

GET IN! All that remains are over? Never knew that! I've not been to a gig for ages so i may just go if i can conjure up enough of my metalhead friends to come along!

And yeah it was a funny night, smacked in the gob by someones elbow in which my lip kind of exploded, then i charged back in the pit covered in blood and the got elbowed in the nose. Then some guy who looks like a scarecrow/farmer threatened me because i bumped into some girl who was standing by the devil sold his soul pit.. well errrr whaddya expect?

My mate said that hes going to a few dates of Textures/Misery signals, so i may join him for that, should be nice and messy!:D

hahahah that sounds abit brutal...

yeh exactly she shouldnt have been standing there

yeh yeh the textures/misery signals tour is the same as all that remains, they are supporting them

its all that remains/textures/misery signals/eternal lord

wooooh its going to be funnn!

hahahah that sounds abit brutal...

yeh exactly she shouldnt have been standing there

yeh yeh the textures/misery signals tour is the same as all that remains, they are supporting them

its all that remains/textures/misery signals/eternal lord

wooooh its going to be funnn!

Woahhhh, i didn't know that, and going on basic assumptions i didn't think any tour would be so awesome as to have all those bands! I'm DEFINITELY going then. Sweet as! If i spot you i'll come say hi! :D

No no no! It's Bring Me The HairPIECE! :lol:

And nah, ES are loads better, sure their fans are all wannabe's but they've worked pretty hard at what they do. And you can't blame them for trying to make some dollar! Still, Rou's 'wearing foundation' shocker is unforgivable!

And nah, ES are loads better, sure their fans are all wannabe's but they've worked pretty hard at what they do. And you can't blame them for trying to make some dollar! Still, Rou's 'wearing foundation' shocker is unforgivable!

I just like saying Enter Shithairi really.

I wish they'd have stayed how they were at first, like Sorry Your Not A Winner, which they've now completely butchered beyond recognition.

It's now turned into the Rou show with a backing band. More guitar and less samples please.

Yeah i agree, i loved the chaos that rory used to bring with the ol' CHUG CHUG.

And will do Jen, and vice versa. Ill probably be with the fell silent guys if you have any idea what they look like? (theyre mostly fat with curly hair, to make things simpler!)

wecamewithbrokenteeth

Mnemic

Lamb of god

blacklisted

paramore

dimmu borgir

all that remains

glassjaw

all amazing altho wecamewithbrokenteeth is just scary :ermm:lol :D

oi did i show u all that remains and we came with broken teeth lol

all that remains are my fave bandalong with killswitch,

we came with broken teeth f**kinhell lol