What Are You Listening To?

threesixty

DHT- So Happy Together (Hardcore Remix) <3 HARDCORE!

Bah you call that hardcore. I hate all these remix's claiming to be hardcore, its nothing like back in the day when you would strugle to find a Bonkers boxset in the local music shop.

Listen to some Stu Allen or Scott Brown. Thats where its really at.

And im just listinin to the TV. There's nothing on :(

TUUUNEEE!!! I'd kill to see Futureheads live again :(

Haha, legend.

I'd like to see them. Full stop. :( They seem to put up such a great show, seen lots of vids and got the bonus dvd with the record. Shame they never seem to leave britain...

oh and currently it's razorlight - get it and go.

up all night was sooo much better than the new self titled bullshit album. even though i know the songs by heart...

I'd like to see them. Full stop. :( They seem to put up such a great show, seen lots of vids and got the bonus dvd with the record. Shame they never seem to leave britain...

oh and currently it's razorlight - get it and go.

up all night was sooo much better than the new self titled bullshit album. even though i know the songs by heart...

There real good live, desperate to see them again. Ahh well, Kasabian this friday! oh yeaaah.

Oh yeah, Gnarls Barkley : Crazy

Edited by Tom Booth

^ True story. I'm listening to 'for you' now, and it sounds really good. The days of My last serenade where there best :) Still a f**king awsome album.

Its a good album but nowhere near as catchy and brutal as before, and the vocals and structure are nothing new either. Shame really, i heard "this fire burns" and thought the album would be a bit like that.