My Monty ..?

bennyb

yo ..people this is my monty ..just wanted to see what all you people out there think of it ....leave comments...

new upgrades that are not on in the picture are :

monty cranks

zoo booster

and zoo stem ... so i took them separate

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

..thanks bennyb (Y)

Edited by bennyb

i think it looks great but i dont like the booster colour looks odd.

otherwise nice bike! (Y)

i no but i couldt get silver :( cheers mate

:) looks alright mate.... the booster look a little weird on that bike but other than that its ok (Y)

p.s. are montys short frames??

yer longer than a toxin ..but yer short ...mine is nice to ride im selling my frame soon for a zoo 07 pyhthon..:P

im sure he never had white rims?, and the booster he stole off me when i had my zona with blue rims :- .

adam

Ahh i see. Its just in his personal picture in his profile he has a monty of the same colour as his with white rims. I assumed it was his. I m sure the booster went well with youre bike, but why did you let him steal it?

Ahh i see. Its just in his personal picture in his profile he has a monty of the same colour as his with white rims. I assumed it was his. I m sure the booster went well with youre bike, but why did you let him steal it?

well i was spliting my bike and he was complaing that his brake sucked so.... but he should be paying me some money soon as he has had

a front brake,

a rear maggie lever,

a tyre,

dmr v8's

and a zoo booster.

he also still has some of my tools including my park tool crank puller which i could really do with :angry:

Edited by I-LUV-TRIALS