Jake Henderson Video2 Tartybikes.co.uk

jake201

Hi, this is my new video.. Video2..I'm 13years old and have been riding just under 2years now.

I am Sponsered by www.Tartybikes.co.uk and they have been helping me out alot so a big thanks to you guys.

I hope you all enjoy watching it and after please leave a comment thanks again !

Jake Henderson.

http://www.Tartybikes.co.uk

(Y)

Edited by jake201

Hey awsome vid jake. For 13 your gettin pretty good. That long shot of you gapping on the roof was pretty kool. Nice work keep it up. Also next time include some music as no sound was alitel dull or it might be my pc i dunno lol :blink: .

Matt

same for me it wont play it on youtube it says it isnt there.

oh ok just keep on trying please cos i have just looked and it all looks fine and other people have looked at it since u tryed and it looks like they have so it 2.

sorry about that :(

Jake.

Edited by jake201

oh ok just keep on trying please cos i have just looked and it all looks fine and other people have looked at it since u tryed and it looks like they have so it 2.

sorry about that :(

Jake.

yeah it worked good, nice video but i prefer your first one with the summery weather mainly because i hate this cold dark weather grrrrrr, keep up the riding.

I love Jake! But not when you beat me up <_< your too big for a 13 year old!

Vid was cool, VERY tgs though, maybe try to vary your riding a bit, get some wall rides, spins and backwards stuff in there, you know your good enough.

Ha Ha thanks m8, who says i beat you up l ol your a ledgend dude and hows the rockets going lol that was jokes in Spain nd France hahaha !!! I want to ride with you soon some point cos i learn well quick riding with you, if you remember on holiday haha if thats how you want to put it talk soon m8 i hope.

(Y)

Jake Henderson

team rider.

http://Tartybikes.co.uk

I cant remember where, was in spain I think, but I remember you getting agressive and hitting me, it hurt lol :P You should have seen the spud gun I made, you would have loved it! I am currently playing with home made rocket fuel to make my bottle rockets even better :lol:

Enter the british champs this year Jake, then we can ride together again:)

I cant remember where, was in spain I think, but I remember you getting agressive and hitting me, it hurt lol :P You should have seen the spud gun I made, you would have loved it! I am currently playing with home made rocket fuel to make my bottle rockets even better :lol:

Enter the british champs this year Jake, then we can ride together again:)

lol oh ok then i still dont remember but yea ha ha and yea i might well do have to see what Jacks up2 and everything do you have msn ? lol you nutter with the rockets l ol take a video and send me some l ol hahaha you make me lauGH !

:)

Jake

http://Tartybikes.co.uk

Edited by jake201