Jake Henderson Video2 Tartybikes.co.uk

jake201

Word on the high streets of reading is that youre actually 14 :turned:

Didnt really like the vid, youre pretty good and all that but i reckon you needed more clips rather than repeting the same ones about 10000 times.

Reading sunday

Ye ok thanks for telling me ill think about it more carefully next vid... and what are u saying am i really 14 years old and if you did ask that than no... im not im 13 years old.

And ok kl i will try to come to reading m8 (Y)

Jake Henderson

team rider.

http://Tartybikes.co.uk

Edited by jake201

Excellent vid Jake nice one! :thumbsup: I posted a comment aswell on you tube and i'm looking forward to seeing some more great vids of you riding just as well in the future! Keep it up lad :rockon:

Edited by RazzyOnza

Awsome video man, that roof jump was so sick :) You did some accurate jumps to bars and stuff. Wish i were as good as you :P Also for sayin your only 13 ull be like the best in a few years :) Ignore what that lad put earlier about repeating some clips, i think that it was good editing. Keep up the good work and hope to see more vids of you in future :D

Phill

Edited by Phill

yo ...jake u ok ......what u been up to ..nice vid there mate and good editing for yourself ...im still getting to gripd with the videos ...lol so yer nice vid and keep that going kid ...i like it and try get the quality up a biy (Y) really god keep up coming mate .....

this boy is a ledgend ...keep those commentscoming this way for jake henderson ....cheers people cheers bennyb ,,,(Y):)

Awsome video man, that roof jump was so sick :) You did some accurate jumps to bars and stuff. Wish i were as good as you :P Also for sayin your only 13 ull be like the best in a few years :) Ignore what that lad put earlier about repeating some clips, i think that it was good editing. Keep up the good work and hope to see more vids of you in future :D

Phill

Thanks for that. Thats really bosted my confidents back up thanks again very much (Y) TOP dog ! :)

Jake Henderson

team rider.

http://Tartybikes.co.uk

• 1 month later...