Handlebars

SomeoneNew

Hey,

I'm having a problem just flicking up the front end of my bike at the momentand was wondering if changing the handlebars would make any difference.

At the minute I'm riding a zona Zenith with a brisa stem (120 x 20) with some ancient onza flat bars. Would getting some risers make the front easier to flick up? or would i be better off trying to lighten the front end up, as it is rather heavy!

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

Before you do any of that shit, just angle your bars more backwards. backwards sweep lets the front come up a hell of a lot easier IMO, you'd be amazed the difference a few degrees makes.

Try it, if it still don't work then risers will probly help.

Right I tried the tilting back slightly, made it better but a lot harder to control once on the back wheel :S

So I'm thinking I'm going to get some zoo/adamant bars, but after reading another post on the forum is it true you can't fit them with a 2 bolt stem? I doubt it is, but thought I'd be better off checking before splashing the cash!

• 13 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...