Dj Ride May 13th. Sunday...

stuntsbyjon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Should hopefully have a mod by then. So should count me in. Can give some lifts aswell. With petrol in payment, or bum love, either way I dont care. If I dont have a bike, I may just turn up with a camera. Either way, ill go. Early start for me!

hey guys always wanted to ride one of these massive rides but being a professional bum cant really afford the train lol but as my mates have basically alll got cars i think i can organise a convo down there hehe

drivers will include:

gav

joe maher

flower

ian

so i have my choices of getting down there, prob will cruise with ian having a 1.6 bmw hehe for his first car and loads of space for my legs and big enoug boot to play hide and seek in

if i cant get a lift from any of this lot for any reason radial rider i will pay for petrol money if i come meet you somewhere i.e. shenfield somewhere around that way

hey guys always wanted to ride one of these massive rides but being a professional bum cant really afford the train lol but as my mates have basically alll got cars i think i can organise a convo down there hehe

drivers will include:

gav

joe maher

flower

ian

so i have my choices of getting down there, prob will cruise with ian having a 1.6 bmw hehe for his first car and loads of space for my legs and big enoug boot to play hide and seek in

if i cant get a lift from any of this lot for any reason radial rider i will pay for petrol money if i come meet you somewhere i.e. shenfield somewhere around that way

Yea, sounds like a plan. well I'll want someone to cruise down there with, So i shall probably follow the convoy, and Ive gotta prove to joe, his car sucks. ;) May have a new car by then, depending on whether i get kicked out of school tomorrow or not.

trainyv1.th.jpg

Thats how much it's gonna cost and stuff. Would it really be that cheap for a single? The only way i can come REALLY is if either..

1. There is a B&B around there that is cheap and would let me and mate put our bikes somewhere.

OR

2. There is a party the night before so we can crash (maybe on the night so we can leave the day after.

Yea, sounds like a plan. well I'll want someone to cruise down there with, So i shall probably follow the convoy, and Ive gotta prove to joe, his car sucks. ;) May have a new car by then, depending on whether i get kicked out of school tomorrow or not.

lee can you give me a lift??

I'll be driving from Eastbourne, my car is expected to be totally empty apart from a bike because I am a total loner, so if theres anyone who needs a lift give us a shout providing your on the way.

Anyway, is there I was just wondering is it possible to come down saturday and camp over?

Just want to know where we'd be camping if we did, what time etc.