Plymouth Sumemr Vid 2006

Wright Pads

Hope you all like. My 1st proper go at doing any editing at all what so ever.

Sadly it's on Megaupload. It work so DO NOT cry about it as it does work, how ever it does not work with FIREFOx and probs IE7 as they use the same coding so IE6 only

Music is Kruder And Dorfmeister - K & D Sessions - 03 - Count Basic. Nice and mellow drum and base

Runtime is 5:37 and it's 34MB

LEFT click here

Was filmed in 2006 when i was living it up in Plymouth

Please post your coments

Pete

Edit: Danny Kearns is uploading to TVISG or what ever now too

Edited by Wright Pads

Hope you all like. My 1st proper go at doing any editing at all what so ever.

Sadly it's on Megaupload. It work so DO NOT cry about it as it does work, how ever it does not work with FIREFOx and probs IE7 as they use the same coding so IE6 only

Err, yeah it does. Firefox has always worked with megaupload :S.

It loads the site on firefox but says the file is unavalible so just open IE6 and download it :) . will edit when watched.

EDIT: well the riding was nice but wasnt into the song but a good vid none the less.

Edited by tango

That was a nice little vid there pete, some very very old clips from the summer though.

I did say old clips! Not bad for my 1st go and with movie maker. Going to get a decent video editing program off work next week so we will see what comes. Moviemakers really messes with the image capture...i have an amazing camera but it make it really crap once you compresse

Good video. Nice weather..

Tv.sig.si link for you.

Plymouth Summer 2006

Dan...........

Cheers dude! Glad you like edwards, you clip speeded up or down is really intresting but 1st 3 clips i slowed as the music was melow and i though it make Prawn look even more f**king smoeth at the bench gap. Had to speed gary up at one as we was dithering on with his gril pants and trying to get his blance and i couldn;t edit the clip grr

Cheers dude! Glad you like edwards, you clip speeded up or down is really intresting but 1st 3 clips i slowed as the music was melow and i though it make Prawn look even more f**king smoeth at the bench gap. Had to speed gary up at one as we was dithering on with his gril pants and trying to get his blance and i couldn;t edit the clip grr

I Was going to say,

You could of cut loads out..

How come you couldnt??

It was importing it really odd and not giving me full edit version. I did use the latest updates for moviemaker as it was one thats buil into Vista. Thought i got to test it, ah i'll make a movie and work laughed but happy i found faults.

Going to hassle the softwear free guy at work Monday for what stuff he has i can nick.

Anyone recomend anyhting? Really got into it, only had 4 fags doing it and lost it all 8 times as it error reported

Going to hassle the softwear free guy at work Monday for what stuff he has i can nick. Anyone recomend anyhting? Really got into it, only had 4 fags doing it and lost it all 8 times as it error reported

Adobe premiere pro v2.0

If your using windows thats the only one to go for really after movie maker... which is shite. If the tech guy don't have it i reckon i can guess the correct series of numbers for you with the help of a certain prgram, after you've downloaded the trial version off the website. Or i can send you the sneaky code maker over msn or some shit.