The Sidehop Thread

python_man

i figured out why some of us cant tuck hardly / at all. Its because those people who can are mutated monkeys taught from the age of 1 to sidehop............................. theres no other explanation :unsure::unsure::unsure:

nah seriously though i cant tuck to the side but i think its because im right footed and side hop to the right, all the pictures i see of people tucking either are left footed and side ho to the right or right footed and side hop to the left.

So it could be where are feet are and the side we choose limiting how far we can tuck ???? not sure on this though

Edited by montyrider

i figured out why some of us cant tuck hardly / at all. Its because those people who can are mutated monkeys taught from the age of 1 to sidehop............................. theres no other explanation :unsure::unsure::unsure:

nah seriously though i cant tuck to the side but i think its because im right footed and side hop to the right, all the pictures i see of people tucking either are left footed and side ho to the right or right footed and side hop to the left.

So it could be where are feet are and the side we choose limiting how far we can tuck ???? not sure on this though

How about neil t ? he sidehop to left and is left footed....

fooking hell i just dont get it

ive watched so many videos even in slow mo and i still just cant tuck properly (sidehops)

nick

i still cant tuck properly <_<

i always put the front wheel on first lol never to 2 wheels

JK

I have exactly same problem, I land front wheel first, then use as a lever to get back wheel on wall, I am going to try something that was mentioned early in this topic, it said, ''Push bars forward as you are in mid air to land both wheels flat''.

I am right footed and side hop right and cant tuck to save life, but when I side hop left I tuck loads just one bad thing I can side hop very high at all going left and when I go left, I land flat aswell.....It's not fair! ha ha

Cheers,

Will

EDIT: Here are some pics (Y)

mov00006ee1.jpg

churchsidehopdz6.jpg

Edited by POPPY