Birmingham | Saturday 24th February |

Danny Kearns

well well well.

i have been to my biek shop they have spent 3 hours trying to fix it they literally hamemrd and chizled in a new thread and then used half a bottle of lock tight on ot, it seems super stiff so im going to give it some pasty later and see if it holds. if it does. im there people.

nope thy just spin they are in the bin now lol

so anyone got any cranks

Edited by B.E.A.U

does this mean i can steal yours

Dont tell me you have thrown away both crank arms :blink:. I ONLY HAVE THE RIGHT HAND CRANK ARM. GET YOUR LEFT ONE OUT OF THE BIN...........NOW !!!!!!!!!!!

If you have threw the left one away we are in trouble cause that left one aint mine. Its rob poysers.

Dan.............

Ill be definitely there with Beau, Kyle and maybe some more West Bromwich people. See you all there at 11-12

xx

way tom got his name changed lol

no tom you will see me there if danny actualy brings the crank. if i go and he goes ad he aint got the crank or doesnt turn up im going to want a 5a off him for my train

way tom got his name changed lol

no tom you will see me there if danny actualy brings the crank. if i go and he goes ad he aint got the crank or doesnt turn up im going to want a 5a off him for my train

Trust me the crank will be with you. I promise you beauy babes.

Dan...............

I may be there dependant on a few things, wether I'm staying with my missus the night before, if I feel better (I'm sicky atm) and if I've sorted my chemistry coursework.

unless someone gives me a crank

If Kearns gets murdered or something and I do actually go, give me a shout, I've got a right hand Tensile crank (left is cracked) with bash and 18t cog you can have for the price of lunch.

I may be there dependant on a few things, wether I'm staying with my missus the night before, if I feel better (I'm sicky atm) and if I've sorted my chemistry coursework.

If Kearns gets murdered or something and I do actually go, give me a shout, I've got a right hand Tensile crank (left is cracked) with bash and 18t cog you can have for the price of lunch.

ausome mate pleasebring it just incae matey. that wud be soooooooo good.