Birmingham | Saturday 24th February |

Danny Kearns

10 to 3 in the morning and ive just fixed a puncture on a maxxis innertube got all my stuff redy swapped bags over made sure i have my spare hanger and tensiober lol cheked what im wearing and im off to nyny now

danny betetr have my crank arm or theers going to be some upset lol me that is lol

might cry lol

night

Awesome ride guys. Enjoyed it loads. Met loads of ace people. Me, Snowy and Jonny_MC having a sidehop comp. Awesome :) .

Had a laugh with everybody. Bwen geary, Funny guy.

"Beau has about as much intelligance as a goat" ahahahahahaha.

Dan......................

So you got back alright then. Because of everyone farting around in that little bit with the stone block and gravel outside the fancy resteraunt we were 5 minutes late for the train.

Had a good day though... well... a great day. Didn't get my sidehop gap done but ah well... its an excuse to go back again.

I don't get why people come to me for help with fixing bikes though :lol:

So you got back alright then. Because of everyone farting around in that little bit with the stone block and gravel outside the fancy resteraunt we were 5 minutes late for the train.

Had a good day though... well... a great day. Didn't get my sidehop gap done but ah well... its an excuse to go back again.

Because your a mauler kris. Proper fixed my pinch good and proper.

See you at Nottingham Saturday ?

Dan................

haha yea.... kris you are the bike repair king

was a good day today (Y) nerly got mesids back to spec now so i was kinda happy about tha and taps are nerly back on go ...

enjoyed it :)

Paul

Edited by Pauly

Because your a mauler kris. Proper fixed my pinch good and proper.

See you at Nottingham Saturday ?

haha yea.... kris you are the bike repair king

was a good day today (Y) nerly got mesids back to spec now so i was kinda happy about tha and taps are nerly back on go ...

Paul

Ha ha, well at least theres a reason :D

Pauly your sidehops were crazy... i don't get how your back tyre was able to grip with only like 3 bits of tread on a wall :huh: That pic i got of you landing a sidehop has over 3/4 of your rear tyre off the wall... and yet you held it easily :S I'll upload them all when i get back tomorrow