Not Just Another Trials Park, The Uks Best!

Ali C

I like the idea of the sloped wall but have the wall flat with the ground stepped under neath at about a bikes length each step against the wall, use steps of like 1 foot high, then you could sidehop from flat or hook and range from 1 foot to like 5 by the end for hooks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---

----------------

-------------------

--------------------

---------------------

You can see my ultra accurate drawing above using nothing but grammar

My last post didn't quite work, the steps should be staggered after each other following the wall along, I will try a drawing without using punctuation as the basis.

I understand what you mean, seems a good idea. That way every time you go down a step you know you are progressing

Could there be days in the year were there is a comp style get to gether. like training day. To see what level your at. before the comp season starts.

I think that would be good for people who havent done anycomps. they can try ALL levels. and see which one is best. . Might only be me that thinks that!

I don't think just a slopped wall getting higher and higher is very good. I could find plenty of walls like that around the streets, that's just boring and seems a bit of a waste. There should just be lots of different height obstacles instead. Ride what you up against, the amount thats there and that's going to the there in the future, I'm sure people would be able to find something at their level and them improve on it rather than just having a sloped wall :S.

Defo needs to be some concrete there, can't go wrong with that. Maybe some big tyres too standing on end, but then they could get burnt I suppose.

The cotton reels that are they could be good, but at the moment some of the lines are a bit limited, maybe whack some concrete pipes between them a bit more. There is plenty there but they just need to be linked a little with something else.

That brings me onto maybe mixing the obstacles a lot more. At the moment you have a log section, rock sections, cotton reels and some concrete beams. Maybe mix it all up, put some logs in with some rocks and some concrete pipes.