Not Just Another Trials Park, The Uks Best!

Ali C

I would deffently come up, especialy if it will be anything like those pictures, that would be awesome.

Deffinatly worth the 6 hours in the car :P

There would have to be camping to make it worth while for the people who have to travel because

they would spend most of the day traveling and wont be able to get alot of riding done.

Go for it ali!!

Cant wait!

Alex!

fukk yeaaaaaaa!!!! wooooooooooooooooooooooooop wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop yessssssssssssssssssssssss allllllllllllllli!! :)(Y)

im gonna hump youre leg next time i see you! :P woooop woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop!

cant fukkin w8! yessss! get loads stuff like them piccs u put up, then loadsa pallets, just for incase people get bored with the concrete, then aswell people can do what they want! ^_^

cud play tekk sections and then piss around on pallets! yeaaaaaa!

Erm I live in stoke...As I haven't a clue where the park is to be built,could anybody tell me how many days drive away it is? It's got to be far away from me ebcause i'm never that lucky.

zoo to the baby!

If someone made a great all disipline place like that, i would happily travel to ride (and im on the south coast) but would want to stay for at least one night. Even if payment was needed, like someone else mentioned P.O.R.C. with a campsite, minimal facilites, and someone there most of the time. pay by day or for locals a good deal on yearly membership. Just an idea to pay if you put facilities there really.

Send them the pic of that trials park you posted and i think theyl get the idea of the kind of obstacles they will need to bring in.

theres going to be a 30 mile xc loop, plenty of xc riders will drive for that so I should think there will be camping and stuff, I cant promise that its in the same quarry though....I'll ask about it next time I speak with them, I agree that it would be dead handy to have.

Heard you saying about it in burnley, and lee mill quarry sounds a very good venue if it does go a head, but as you will no its very slippy in wet so would be good if could get some decent grippy rocks put in, and dont make it all gay natural lol Would be amazing if you could get it something like spain with a mixture of street and natural. I would fully suport it in anyway possible.

I dont no if anyones asked but are they making it open to public so you can just walk up and ride our are they going to charge????????

Sounds awesome. I've considered going to fort bill before for DH, so dont see whay this wouldnt be worth the journey!

With parking and stuff you could charge for it fine as long as it wasnt alot. Like, 1 or 2 quid a day? Defianatly sounds worth the trip anyway, especaily if theres gunna be a 4X track there aswell, and some nice singletrack and stuff.

I'd definatlely go, and if you ask me camping is a MUST, most riders will go there for a 3 - day weekend if you ask me. And paying for parking is also a MUST otherwise you'll get people that will park there and piss off somewhere else without the intention to even use the trials park. Anyway, yeeaaa i'd get my ass up there for sure!

I dont no if anyones asked but are they making it open to public so you can just walk up and ride our are they going to charge????????

I am pretty sure its open to the public

But does that mean it's somewhere a lot of non-riders (esp. chavs!) will go to 'hang out' (read. smoke, drink, trash and be antisocial, or old people being old maybe) or is it a bit more out of the way and not the kind of place to expect people to be using as a social area?

just to make you all sick its a 15- 20 min drive away for me :)

30mins from me:)

I am pretty sure its open to the public

It IS open to the public, theres a big fence on it t stop 4x4 boys blasting around there, but i also cant stress how BIG f**kING MASSIVE BIG this place is,

u easilly get lost:S.

But does that mean it's somewhere a lot of non-riders (esp. chavs!) will go to 'hang out' (read. smoke, drink, trash and be antisocial, or old people being old maybe) or is it a bit more out of the way and not the kind of place to expect people to be using as a social area?

only ever seen 2 people shooting rabbits and a couple of dog walkers, its on the moors with no lights or anything, its not shomwhere chavs go.

Its going to be unmanned, so paying for stuff like parking might be difficult, I'll ask about it though.

ill support this even if it had been down in the south coast. we have to all help each other. and if its huge as been described the possibilities are endless.....well worth it.

sounds like it would be an 8hr ish drive for me. id come along. im well up for the banter.

bring it ON