Not Just Another Trials Park, The Uks Best!

Ali C

Just to add to this, the funding is near enough final. It will take some time to get anything done up there.

As I am running the August round of the British champs at this quarry I may be taking some stuff up there myself, but hopefully try and get a lot more man made stuff to ride up there for the competition I know the council want to sort some stuff out for it, just depends when it will get started.

Ive got a load of pics of the quarry itself, ill put some up soon, the actually quarry with the rocks in it is amazing enough.

Phil.

• 3 months later...
Sounds good Ali will. Is there still going to be the jumps and xc track etc. There? Or have you not heard about that sorta stuff?

Matt Rushton

Theres still going to be the 32 milesish of xc riding + dh type stuff, I am sure there will be jumps on the trails but I dont think there's a specific dirt jump area.

any news on the artist impressions of the place?

got those on my computer (only two were done) when I have the internet connected next door I'll post them up.

Ash, I am pretty sure camping will be allowed, if not at the quarry then very locally.

we are still open to suggestions on what people would like to have there, better to know before building than after!

Thought about have a bit of a skatepark too?

If you have enough of a budget might be something to look into.

Dont think a skate park would be so pratical, this quarry is a little exposed, the park would need to be indoors and we dont have the funds for that as well as everything else.

People camp there at the moment, I am not sure if the council agree with people doing that or not, but hopfully (if I have my way) camping will be allowed at the quarry when its all done.