Carrera Fury 07?

kingzl3y

Well, after like 12321123313 Hours in Halfords (I know why halfords?!!!!!)

I came to the conclusion - that the Carrera Fury 07 was the best bike in my kinda Price range

but i know, i could of got a good cheap Trials bike (Some kid was selling an PimP'd up z00 Pitbull)

but i ride every day..so i dont think a trials bike would be very good at every day commuting

But, what you people think about it?

£500 for the 07'

Good or bad decision?

4gsr0np.jpgB)

It's an XC bike.

Will be useless for trials, i've had a mess about on one at work, and it was just horrid to ride, and I was only trying to pedal hop it. :turned:

Great bike for the money, just not for trials...

I bought one of these, and i can tell you they flex like bugery, the cranks use truative powerspline BB which is useless, the cranks dont engage all the way onto the splines so they round easily and try changing your BB..you have to change the chainset if you want a good BB in there. The forks are good for the money and so is the gearing, its miles better than shimano equivilant.

The brakes they use are tektro agura, and they have only just started selling spares for them two weeks ago, there ok, but i wouldn't pay for them. The only reason i got the bike was cos i got ride to work scheme and got 60% off the price. Best way to go.

There are better bikes out there for less money, just have to serch for them.

Wow i just saw the price, I paid £350 for mine and it came with Avid Juicy 7 brakes i felt like i just got my moneys worth.