2007 Biu World Championships

Badboy

Dear all

I have today recieved an e-mail from BIU president, Hiroshi Hirano, stating that the dates for this years world championships have now been finalised. They are as follows:

The date of 2007 WBC will be changed as follows and no more change:

Round-1 Czech Republic 04-05 August 2007

Round-2(Final) Japan 25-26 August 2007

(This is an extract from the mail he sent me.)

Yes there is no Spanish round this year, but he tells me that they have agreed to run a WBC Round for at least the next 3 years.

May I also take this opportunity to remind everyone, that to compete in any international BIU event you will need a licence signed by myself. The licences are, as I type this, winging their way to Stuart Matthews. As soon as he has them, myself and Brian will start work on getting them out. Hopefully soon a download-able application form will be put up on the UKBiketrial site as well.

Barry

Spain also asked for a date change, but the meeting to deciede the date was going to happen to close to the events. So BIU said to leave it for this year and run again from next year.

Yes there are only 2 rounds this year

I have the 2007 BIU Licence application forms.

They are being sent out to all last years licence holders.

If you did not have one last year and would like one this year, then you can either mail me for one or download it from the Biketrial website soon

To enter any BIU competitions (inc. Euro's and Worlds) you will need a licence signed by myself

• 2 weeks later...
i already have a 2007 one signed by fred barry? guessing i need to get one off you now?

joe

xxxxxxx

Yes thats right Joe. If you held a licence last year you should (may have already) recieve an application form through the post to apply for this years.

My apologies to all for not being online lately, I have just moved house and still dont have a home phone line to get back online. I am doing this from my work computer!

Again apologies for any delays in replys to threads on here

Barry