Rr Trials Rides Nearly Complete

RR_Trials

Wooah finaly, its all coming together, just need our frames to come back from the sprayers 'argos', then they are ready to roll.

Here are some pics of some of the parts (all suplyed by fairlight cycles), I will upload pictures when they are fully done....

post-8897-1175351890_thumb.jpg

post-8897-1175351901_thumb.jpg

post-8897-1175352144_thumb.jpg

post-8897-1175352156_thumb.jpg

post-8897-1175352170_thumb.jpg

post-8897-1175352134_thumb.jpg

... Would upload more, but wouldn't want to ruin your suprise for when they are all complete.

Cheers, Rorz!

Edited by RR_Trials

Bit blue for my likeing, but im sure it will look sexual. How much is it costing to get frames sprayed by argos? And how i go about gettin mine done by them?

Will phone si and ask him tommorow, cheers for the coments, keep em rolling...

your in for a slagging now!!

Your the gayest person on the forum for getting that chain when you could have had a KMC for free.

What are you talking about, you should be getting a slagging for not having a clue, i can have any chain i like and if this chain isn't suitable then obviously i would change it for a different one. (KMC)

Hmm... Overkill I reckon. If it all matched 100% it might look cool.. but i'm just not feeling it.

IMO it will look good with the frame all sprayed, but im not going to give anything away on that, so keep checking in to see when the frames have come back and its all put together.

WTFUNC!

Blue chain!! :o

Yep, we can get them in Red and i THINK Green too, you comented my other thread saying 'i like the helmets' if you go back to that thread, the 1st picture is of some of the red chains.

Cheers, Rorz!

EDIT, Also Coloured spoke nipple, spokes, bolts, over braids, and more.

Edited by RR_Trials

Nice parts, will look very blue and nice when its fisnhed, but please don't say the frame is going to be blue as well?

I can tell you that it is not blue, its a safisticated colour that isn't in your face, that is all i shall say :)

BTW DOSE ANYONE KNOW WHATS HAPPENED TO MY THREAD ABOUT FAIRLIGHT CYCLES IN TRIALS CHAT AS IT HAS JUST DISSAPEARED.

Im guessing its been deleted as the mods felt it as in breach of the rules? Any news on how much your paint job on frames are costing. And is it the retale store argos thats doing them?

The white and blue spokes look uber pimp i was looking for white spokes a while ago did you buy them white or spray them white?

I can tell you that it is not blue, its a safisticated colour that isn't in your face, that is all i shall say :)

BTW DOSE ANYONE KNOW WHATS HAPPENED TO MY THREAD ABOUT FAIRLIGHT CYCLES IN TRIALS CHAT AS IT HAS JUST DISSAPEARED.

no doubt it's been deleted, pitty I didn't get to see all these people saying how much of a cock and willy I am.

Im guessing its been deleted as the mods felt it as in breach of the rules? Any news on how much your paint job on frames are costing. And is it the retale store argos thats doing them?

The white and blue spokes look uber pimp i was looking for white spokes a while ago did you buy them white or spray them white?

Nope we can get them in already painted, i will get you all the info monday when the shop is open :)

no doubt it's been deleted, pitty I didn't get to see all these people saying how much of a cock and willy I am.

I know such a shame, maybe you shouldn't leave spiteful comments. Cock.

Nope we can get them in already painted, i will get you all the info monday when the shop is open :)

I know such a shame, maybe you shouldn't leave spiteful comments. Cock.

Sorry for expecting sponsored riders to be able to spell the name of their sport correctly. Really sorry. Honest.

Sorry, but thats going to look shit when built. Theres colour coordination, then theres not knowing when to stop. :unsure:

Yo it will look mint buddy if you like it thats all that matters If you dont have nothing NICE to say well then dont say it.

Is FAIRLIGHT CYCLES in you town/city i take it or just over the net how long have u been sponsored for ?

cheeers conor

Sorry, but thats going to look shit when built. Theres colour coordination, then theres not knowing when to stop. :unsure:

we shall see....

Yo it will look mint buddy if you like it thats all that matters If you dont have nothing NICE to say well then dont say it.

Is FAIRLIGHT CYCLES in you town/city i take it or just over the net how long have u been sponsored for ?

cheeers conor

Cheers for that, its anoying when people don't say anything nice at all, fair enough you don't like it but theres saying you don't like it and theres being spiteful... They are bout 15minuete drive from me, and i have been sponsored by them for about half a year.

Cheers, Rorz :)

Edited by RR_Trials

we shall see....

Cheers for that, its anoying when people don't say anything nice at all, fair enough you don't like it but theres saying you don't like it and theres being spiteful... They are bout 15minuete drive from me, and i have been sponsored by them for about half a year.

Cheers, Rorz :)

Im not being spiteful, generally that would require you to have done something nasty to me, which isn't the case at all.

Im simply voicing my opinion that the sport is a shambles and I think your chain's are more to do with aesthetics than function, which when it comes to trials, anyone who cares about themselves, won't use one of those chains.

What's the maximum load one of those chain's can take? if you ignore me on that i'll assume you simply just don't know and as such decided on it purley because of how it looks, which, is pretty sad for a 'sponsored' rider.

What's the maximum load one of those chain's can take? if you ignore me on that i'll assume you simply just don't know and as such decided on it purley because of how it looks, which, is pretty sad for a 'sponsored' rider.

I agree with the whole function over fashion idea, but to be honest I couldn't tell you the load that a KMC could handle.

I just know that they are tried and tested, which these may not be, but then again, they could be fine for the job, so let's just wait and see. If it doesn't stand up to it, it doesn't stand up to it, and he can run a KMC.

He's made his mind up to run the chain, so there's no point being a bit arsey about things