Rr Trials Rides Nearly Complete

RR_Trials

I agree with the whole function over fashion idea, but to be honest I couldn't tell you the load that a KMC could handle.

I just know that they are tried and tested, which these may not be, but then again, they could be fine for the job, so let's just wait and see. If it doesn't stand up to it, it doesn't stand up to it, and he can run a KMC.

He's made his mind up to run the chain, so there's no point being a bit arsey about things

Exactly my point, thankyou, yes your right jake it is that i like the look of the chain, but it is also that i want to try and run somthing a little different, and if it dosn't stand up to the test of trials then i shall run a KMC its not exactly bad that i want to try it, is it?

Cheers, Rorz!

Exactly my point, thankyou, yes your right jake it is that i like the look of the chain, but it is also that i want to try and run somthing a little different, and if it dosn't stand up to the test of trials then i shall run a KMC its not exactly bad that i want to try it, is it?

Cheers, Rorz!

ok, so stop getting worked up about my opinion, because that's all it is, an opinion.

Cheers for that, its anoying when people don't say anything nice at all, fair enough you don't like it but theres saying you don't like it and theres being spiteful...

What, are you 8? Not everyone is going to like a bike, especially when its as out-spoken as that.

Yo it will look mint buddy if you like it thats all that matters If you dont have nothing NICE to say well then dont say it.

Is FAIRLIGHT CYCLES in you town/city i take it or just over the net how long have u been sponsored for ?

cheeers conor

you posted pictures because you want opinions, you cant pick and choose the opinions you want listed... Some people like it, others (like me) think it looks awful.

Each to their own..

To clear up the comment thing, i don't care that he dosn't not like the chain or whatever, it is what he posted in my other thread taking the piss out of myself saying that i think the chain is really strong and that the paint increases its strength. I did not say that at all infact i didn't even mention the chain, i mearly posted a picture of it along with lots of other bits and bobs sold at fairlight cycles, all i am saying is that i don't like the way he put his opinion forward, it may seem like i am the one who is being a nob, but i am not talking about the comment he left in this thread, i am talking about the comments he left in my other thread, basically saying that i didn't no a thing about chains or my sport because i like the LOOK of a blue chain....

Cheers, Rorz!

EDIT: im not calling Jake a cock for having an opinion i am calling him a cock for insulting me and basicly saying that i would try and sell some a chain under false pretences. Sorry for any miss understandings, but there were comments left by other members on the other thread saying that his comment to me was harsh and they also agreed that he was a cock and when they read this thread they will probably second me on what i have just said. So once again sorry for any miss understandings with people that did not read his other comment.

P.S i am not trying to pass this chain of as being strong i am mearly saying that IMO it looks nice.

Edited by RR_Trials

Any news on how much it costing for frames to be sprayed? and how to get it done by argos?

Shure thing, they have a website, i forgot i had tea at my mums tonight so i had to ring si of my mobile so it was literaly a 2 second talk, but there website is... http://www.argoscycles.com/ ,there website is not to great but i can ashure you they are one of the leading companys at spraying bicycle frames etc....

I don't understand you just lately. Everything you post is something negative :mellow: . Before you used to post nice things but for some reason you don't anymore..............Strange.

Dan.......

Dan, you saw what Jake wrote on my other thread and comented that it was out of order, didn't you, i just thought i'd make it clear so that people that have just read this thread and thought i was getting negative about Jake because of what he said here can see that its realy because of his other comment.

Ha ha, thats way too much blue for my liking (i have blue bits on my bike too, good colour to choose), maybe it'll look alright when its done, but i have a very strong feeling that its over the top.

And i thought it was common knowledge that those chains snap faster than matchsticks. Mine lasted all of 2 days before it had snapped like 4 times and most of the rings in between the links had got cracks in them. Definately get a KMC, if it can't hold a beginner doing a couple of half foot pedal hops its not going to take the forces put on it by someone who's competant enough to get sponsored.

Connex do a BMX chain coloured just like those ones. Breaking strength of 1.5tons (13600 N). So about the same as a KMC I think.

On CRC I do believe. :turned:

It may be the same. I will have a look on the packnext sunday.

Anyway, less of the chain, if it works it works if it dosn't ill spend 5mins putting a KMC on, big deal.

Cheers for all the comments so far good and bad, keep em coming

I think it may well be (Y)

Ha ha, thats the exact one i had. Snap happy doesn't even come close. Must have a breaking load of about 3kg :lol: .

Ahhh ok ok, you guys don't like the chain. If it snaps it snaps, thankyou for telling me it will do so quickly but please comment the rest of the goodies if your going to, not just the 'snap happy' chain.

Btw, i like that... 'snap happy' LMAO

Ahhh ok ok, you guys don't like the chain. If it snaps it snaps, thankyou for telling me it will do so quickly but please comment the rest of the goodies if your going to, not just the 'snap happy' chain.

Btw, i like that... 'snap happy' LMAO

I didn't mean to go on about it, think of it more as a word of warning should you think of doing something potentially face shattering whilst running it. Get the beast built though and give us some more pics, then you'll get more comments i'm sure ;)

It may be the same. I will have a look on the packnext sunday.

Anyway, less of the chain, if it works it works if it dosn't ill spend 5mins putting a KMC on, big deal.

It's not trust me. Don't get a KMC, get the Connex, that way you can have your gay blue colour on it but keep the features of your face in the same place. :)

It's not trust me. Don't get a KMC, get the Connex, that way you can have your gay blue colour on it but keep the features of your face in the same place. :)

Gay blue???

And yes i will talk to Si about the chain thing asap, cheers for all the coments...