Rr Trials Rides Nearly Complete

RR_Trials

oh dear....

Connex do a BMX chain coloured just like those ones. Breaking strength of 1.5tons (13600 N). So about the same as a KMC I think.

On CRC I do believe. :turned:

They look like beast chains http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=11288

Ahhh ok ok, you guys don't like the chain. If it snaps it snaps, thankyou for telling me it will do so quickly but please comment the rest of the goodies if your going to, not just the 'snap happy' chain.

Btw, i like that... 'snap happy' LMAO

People just don't want your chain to snap and your face to smash... :) Just don't say we didn't warn you :P

The components look good, but I wold rather comment on a full bike as you can't really tell if it's gonna look nice or gash... :)

It may be the same. I will have a look on the packnext sunday.

Anyway, less of the chain, if it works it works if it dosn't ill spend 5mins putting a KMC on, big deal.

Cheers for all the comments so far good and bad, keep em coming

I think it may well be (Y)

but dont forget the 5 weeks with a cast on first!

i wouoldnt run any chain that sint tested and i know it works, especially after i snapped both y wrists and f**ked my face!

but apart from that, wank chain!

and WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY to much blue!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In my eyes this is probably bullshit. I don't understand why a shop is going to sponser riders like yourselves when you are at such a low riding level. Your shop who you ride for is offering you the same sponsership deal as deng in a way.

Its beyond me.

Danny.

In my eyes this is probably bullshit. I don't understand why a shop is going to sponser riders like yourselves when you are at such a low riding level. Your shop who you ride for is offering you the same sponsership deal as deng in a way.

Its beyond me.

Danny.

It's all true, seen the bikes partly built in the shop. They do seem to have got a great deal, kinda grates a bit when you've been riding 7 years.

Edited by Matt_Tupman

It allways perplexes me how long it takes some people to 'build' a bike. All your doing is assembling it! Screwing thing's in and setting up bar angles etc it can easily be done in 2 hours with the right tools. I could understand weeks if you were actually manufacturing frames and forks maybe.

Fair enough wheels take a bit to be built but a wheel an hour is considered reasonable is it not?

LOL, if you not taking the piss then blue white and black mate.

Cheers, Also just sent an email to Si he is in work atm so i should get a reply any minuet soon about the over braid.

No i was just actually taking the piss :lol:

Should look good, but a bit boring in my eyes...i like the odd random part!

Steve

its £3.60 per metre.

And yes we will build them up but we only go there on a Saturday as we help out on a sat, and we didn't have time to be building up bikes when there were so many costumers.

Build them at home then at this rate they won't ever get built