Rr Trials Rides Nearly Complete

RR_Trials

Good idea, although they HAVE to be done soon as our demo is comming up :turned:

Cheers for all the comments.

eh surely if you build them at home they will be built within a day along as you no what your doing its not hard to build a bike. It would be alot quicker than trying to build them in between customers on a saturday.

In my eyes this is probably bullshit. I don't understand why a shop is going to sponser riders like yourselves when you are at such a low riding level. Your shop who you ride for is offering you the same sponsership deal as deng in a way.

Its beyond me.

Danny.

It may be the old secnairo where a bike shop owner doesnt know who's good and who's not so he's see's those lads as amazingly good, i'm not saying thats what has happened just saying it might have. Fair play to you though, got all those parts for free, i wouldnt mine all that blue if i didnt have to pay for it lol. -Hugh

It may be the old secnairo where a bike shop owner doesnt know who's good and who's not so he's see's those lads as amazingly good, i'm not saying thats what has happened just saying it might have. Fair play to you though, got all those parts for free, i wouldnt mine all that blue if i didnt have to pay for it lol. -Hugh

Not the case with us I'm afraid, he has a few CLS vids etc on his computer at work so he knows were not at that standard, but we get alot of attention around here, and in teignmouth were most of the advertising happens with people watching at the sea front and asking were to get the bikes from etc, you would be right to say we are not amazing by any stretch of the imagination but you would also be wrong to judge us from any videos etc on the internet as we haven't filmed or taken pictures in a long time. I'm shure Matt will clarify that we rode realy well considering we were riding all but standard T-Birds, and have improved lots from a new bike that has been very recent.

Cheers anyway.

Not the case with us I'm afraid, he has a few CLS vids etc on his computer at work so he knows were not at that standard, but we get alot of attention around here, and in teignmouth were most of the advertising happens with people watching at the sea front and asking were to get the bikes from etc, you would be right to say we are not amazing by any stretch of the imagination but you would also be wrong to judge us from any videos etc on the internet as we haven't filmed or taken pictures in a long time. I'm shure Matt will clarify that we rode realy well considering we were riding all but standard T-Birds, and have improved lots from a new bike that has been very recent.

Cheers anyway.

thats cool dude, fair play, sounds like your doing what your sponsored to do. cool :)

I'm shure Matt will clarify that we rode realy well considering we were riding all but standard T-Birds, and have improved lots from a new bike that has been very recent.

HAHAHA those bikes are so past it now!! I never thought you could hook a T-bird up stuff that big fair play I nearly kill my self when I get on them.

On a more important note if the bikes arn't built soon i'm going to fairlight to seal them and do it for you!! Get you ass in gear Rory i've been waiting to see these bikes for what seems an eternity.

(oh and no you can't have the grips :P )

HAHAHA those bikes are so past it now!! I never thought you could hook a T-bird up stuff that big fair play I nearly kill my self when I get on them.

On a more important note if the bikes arn't built soon i'm going to fairlight to seal them and do it for you!! Get you ass in gear Rory i've been waiting to see these bikes for what seems an eternity.

(oh and no you can't have the grips :P )

HEHE matttt, will you do my grind for me then, i don't think i trust myself with my dads angle grinder :(

I see your point dude. But the way i can't understand it is. Fair enough they are young riders who will progress if they stick and the sport and push there selves to the biggest they can go. But what confused me is, look along the lines of Danny Swindlehurst and Billocks. There are both very young are absolutly outstanding for their age, they do not even ride for Deng and this shop is offering the same Deal to these guys :huh: .

Fair enough the trials community around your area may not be very big but if your shop has video's of the likes of CLS on his computer then that should show him the sort of level you should be at to have that sort of sponsorship deal.

Meh. Just my view.

Danny.

thats cool dude, fair play, sounds like your doing what your sponsored to do. cool :)

Cheers, and yes, we have sold around 6 Onza's and a few Shoguns and parts Echo rims ETC (of i do love that abbreviation) due to me and Ryan telling people were we got our bikes from ETC ETC.

Danny.

Cheers, and yes you have a fair point, we aren't amazing and IMO you are very good, but to be fair to ourselves we were good for T-Bird'ers, and we get stuff sold and are helpful to people we meet out when we ride. Which i suppose is what sponsorship is all about.

P.S no need for what you have said in previous posts, but i hope now you can see I'm not as much of an idiot as you thought?

Thanks for all the comments.

Cheers, and yes you have a fair point, we aren't amazing and IMO you are very good, but to be fair to ourselves we were good for T-Bird'ers, and we get stuff sold and are helpful to people we meet out when we ride. Which i suppose is what sponsorship is all about.

P.S no need for what you have said in previous posts, but i hope now you can see I'm not as much of an idiot as you thought?

Thanks for all the comments.

Sponsorship riding is about promoting an item and seeing if it's meeting up to the trials standards of today. As for this comment about "We were good for T-Bird'ers". To be 100% truthful it does not mean shit what bike you have to your level of riding. Ive seen people at the same level as me (Not bragging) who ride t-birds and always have.

Fair play if you are getting stuff sold in your shop. All the best with this sponsorship and hope you do his shop well. I just thinks its a tad harsh on the younger riders who ride there absolute bollox off to make outsanding videos which involves breaking parts/bones and they havnt made the big one yet. Maybe im just being petty but i had to give my view.

Danny.

Yes, fair point and the only reason we havn't been working are asses off for a new video is because we have been waiting for the bikes (delays from argos and front rim and a set of cranks not being in stock).

Sorry for any miss understanding, but this is the deal we have. Anyway i shall post up when the bikes are done which will be shortly followed by a new video.

Thanks.

Sponsorship riding is about promoting an item and seeing if it's meeting up to the trials standards of today. As for this comment about "We were good for T-Bird'ers". To be 100% truthful it does not mean shit what bike you have to your level of riding. Ive seen people at the same level as me (Not bragging) who ride t-birds and always have.

Fair play if you are getting stuff sold in your shop. All the best with this sponsorship and hope you do his shop well. I just thinks its a tad harsh on the younger riders who ride there absolute bollox off to make outsanding videos which involves breaking parts/bones and they havnt made the big one yet. Maybe im just being petty but i had to give my view.

Danny.

Exactly how I feel, I'd love to have a sponcer by me the way these two have, My parts are always breaking and its hard to keep going!

Cheers,

Mike.

It's also no coincidence that samdoman rhymes with 'nobber'. :P

Any new pics of the blue machine? With the Tesco Finest Blue Cheese Chain.

Lmao, i would put that as my sig but i like it how it is :P.

No new pics there defiantly wont be until Saterday and if i can i will build them up then, although we have a professional photographer that is Friends with the owner of Fairlight and he is going to take proper ones for us :).

Cheers.

Rory i'm away this weekend at the British if I come back and you haven't got the bikes built I WILL COME ROUND AND KICK YOUR ASS just a fiendly warning :)

Will try my upmoast :P

btw where can i get one of them blue chains and can u get them in the thick version 1/8 or what ever it is.... sorry if its already been asked i dont feel like reading 5 pages :)

Thanks seb

Fairlight cycles :P

Ill pm you if you need details :P

• 2 weeks later...