Rr Trials Rides Nearly Complete

RR_Trials

Fair enough but was just wanting to point out that even though he may not be the best rider he doesnt seem to be taking anything for granted as hes doing a good job of advertising and from what ive seen he does deserve a sponsorship on that basis, i agree a free bike is alittle over top but obviously the owner feels they are doing a good enough job to warrent one.

If that is your view then fair enough dude, i respect that. We shall all see this from different points of view. We can't all agree can we.

Danny.

But to be fair your judging their sponcership and how you feel they don't deserve it by things you have heard or seen on the internt.

Come no dude come down to reality. Deng didn't sponsor Neil And Craig back in the day for shouting his mouth off about Zoobike.com. He sponsored them because they were the two top street riders in the UK at the time. I mean nobody had a chance at riding for Deng back then because Neil and Craig were at such a high level of riding and there wasnt many riders in the UK that come close to there outstanding ability.

Also. If i happen to get a chance to ride with these then i will be able to judge that myself. Like i say. This is all just my opinion. You can disagree with me all you like. We are not all going to agree.

Danny.

I'll bet with my favorite spoon.

Seriously people, so what if he got a free bike? Shops don't buy parts at retail prices ffs, it's not like they spent a fortune on him.

Finally, intellegence! :D

The guys obviously have these bikes for advertisment purposes. Whether 'whoever' thinks they're good enough to have free bikes is besides the point, the point is that the guy who supplied the bikes thinks they're good enough. The bikes are an obvious advertising tool...ok, too much blue? But you f**king notice the bikes, and you notice the 'FAIRLIGHT' written all over it.

I've seen their website and I know they do demos...the point of the demo is advertisment (or 'entertainment and sport promotion' as some call it). Tools for the trade is all...How can a sponser say 'Buy your own parts, make it stick out in the crowd and then put my shop logo all over it'...aint going to happen now, is it?