Room 101

RR_Trials

Haven't done a search, I'm much to tired, but i just had the idea...

Post 1 thing you would put in room 101 and why. For those of you unfamiliar with room 101 (even though i have not seen the program myself, we had to do a room 101 thing at school), basically you pick something (an object, saying or anything) and give a good reason why it should be taken away (put in room 101).

I will edit this space tomorrow morning if i have time as i am much to tired at the moment.

Rorz!

Political correctness

Obvious reasons really, it's ridiculous, it's been taken too far, after studying it in English Language A-level for far too long, im bored of hearing about it.

'Language can't change peoples' opinions on something'

Look up:

Reflectivism Theory

Determinism Theory

And that other one that i forgot..

Not really sure why, just do it (Y)

Edited by trials rules

I think we're going of the mark a little here so here is mine.

Ok, i have two witch is bending the rules a bit but i couldn't decide what i hated more.

1)Tissues.

I would put tissues into room 101 because i have a phobia of them. Not just any tissue, I'm more nervous around 'crinkled' up tissue. I think this is because that gives the appearance of snot and other disgusting things.

2)People throwing there bike around if they get annoyed.

I would put this habit into room 101 because its doesn't help anyone by throwing your bike, infact it just causes you to have to pay money. I may seem a bit of a hypocrite because I USED to throw my bike. Also another reason for binning this habit is that it makes people feel that trials riders are aggressive etc etc

May do some more if the ball get rolling and ill include more detail.

Cheers, Rorz!

People using ideas from great books incorrectly is something that irks me, sorry.

Room 101 is from 1984 by George Orwell, it is the room where they take the hero of the book to confront him with his ultimate fear, so as to break him mentally. The idea of room 101 is that they thing you most fear and despise reside there...

People using ideas from great books incorrectly is something that irks me, sorry.

Room 101 is from 1984 by George Orwell, it is the room where they take the hero of the book to confront him with his ultimate fear, so as to break him mentally. The idea of room 101 is that they thing you most fear and despise reside there...

Ok Ok its just a game i didn't mean to offend you.

Oh and another one for me is people playing music of their phones, i f**king hate it.

Have you never watched Room 101 on TV then? Room 101 in the book was about your complete worst nightmare, whereas in the program it's taken to mean anything that gets on your tits a bit, when it really shouldn't be a big deal. Like the rats eating Winston's face - it's not exactly a rational worst fear. If anything, Room 101 is an homage to Orwell, not an insult.

Anyway, the BMW X5. I just do not see the point in it. Especially for the fags that use it to drive their kid to school. Argh.

Have you never watched Room 101 on TV then? Room 101 in the book was about your complete worst nightmare, whereas in the program it's taken to mean anything that gets on your tits a bit, when it really shouldn't be a big deal. Like the rats eating Winston's face - it's not exactly a rational worst fear. If anything, Room 101 is an homage to Orwell, not an insult.

Anyway, the BMW X5. I just do not see the point in it. Especially for the fags that use it to drive their kid to school. Argh.

Cheers, i needed somebody with a bit of knowledge of the show :D

Keep the 101's coming.

Who said it was an insult, it's nice that people take the idea, but I feel it's been watered down too far, lost all its power and in part damaged a great piece of literature...

People who look down their noses at you when you say you have sugar in tea. C**ts.

You put sugar in your tea!?

Your sooo gonna become and diabetic, then die. The explode probably.