plainlazy84

Q: Will Health And Safety ever be sexy?

A: AQA thinks health and safety will never be sexy, however, strict rules and regulations are sexy for some people.

...looks like I'm shit out then.

Edited by anzo

I just sent this question to my mates phone : I'm a 19 year old male called steven and i find my friend Jason attractive? Should i ask him to stop at my house, get him drunk so i can have my way with him?

Edit:

Answer is: AQA doesn't think you should get Jason drunk in order to have your way with him. Speak to him frankly to find out if the attraction is mutual.

Edited by Jay Jay

I asked "Where is David Simon Wilhelm Spain, what does he do and what else can you tell me about him?"

Reply: David Simon Wilhelm Spain is one of 25 UK adults named David Spain. One of them went to university in Preston and lives in Highbury and works in music.

Well, reassuring to know they can't find out anything about me. (Y)

Edited by ScotchDave

Q: Where am I?

A:AQA Thinks that you are at present , you are sitting in your bedroom, on your bed. YOua re alternating between watching TV and looking at your mobile phone.

Not bad, replace TV for PC and it's right.

LMAO

Awesome

i asked " i have a job interview on thursday , will i get the job "

30 seconnds later, phone goes off

" AQA thinks you will get the job, you'll have to be at your best though and make a fantastic impression. AQA knows your capable of it "

LOL, lets hope there right

if only it said aqa loves you at the end that would top it off lol

This is probably abit of a sad question to ask but i was curious as to what they say.

Q - Who is the better UK street trials rider ? Damon Watson or Neil Tunnicliffe.

A - AQA: Neil Tunnicliffe is the better UK street trials rider. He has a inspiring natural talent & he is thought of as 'godlike' amongst his peers.

They have not replied yet. Will edit once they have.

Danny.

Edited by Danny Kearns

This is probably abit of a sad question to ask but i was curious as to what they say.

Q - Who is the better UK street trials rider ? Damon Watson or Neil Tunnicliffe.

A - AQA: Neil Tunnicliffe is the better UK street trials rider. He has a inspiring natural talent & he is thought of as 'godlike' amongst his peers.

They have not replied yet. Will edit once they have.

Danny.

hahahaha god like

made my day lol

Does Pete Wright own everything that ever existed?

No Pete Wright does not own everything that ever existed. Everything that ever existed owns Pete Wright. But it's a matter of perception anything exists.

:( That was a smidge dissapointing.

Someone do something like does Fat Pants really have fat pants?

That's a true test.

Just asked 'Is Mat a noob? (mat = scopse) sent it to his phone.

Edited by Fat Pants

Does Pete Wright own everything that ever existed?

No Pete Wright does not own everything that ever existed. Everything that ever existed owns Pete Wright. But it's a matter of perception anything exists.

:( That was a smidge dissapointing.

Someone do something like does Fat Pants really have fat pants?

That's a true test.

someone ask how big there cock is lol

or how far can you fall and hit the floor and survive

Q - Will Smo ever get married?

A - Smo will get married to a man named Phil in three years. He loves her an incredible amount and they will be together for a long, long time.

For anyone who knows the islanders... that's f*cking freaky.

Q - Will Smo ever get married?

A - Smo will get married to a man named Phil in three years. He loves her an incredible amount and they will be together for a long, long time.

For anyone who knows the islanders... that's f*cking freaky.

pwnt

My question was at 1:30am....

"If I have five bananas and a monkey takes one, what kind of pleating will be required to stop a windmill from penetrating my pneumatic hydro-dragon's golf ball?"

My answer was...

"This situation would clearly require Fortuny pleats, which are crisp pleats set in silk fabrics by designer Mariano Fortuny in the early 20th century."

I think I have the winner there :P

Q: Why does my girlfirend sound like a man in the morning?

A: AQA Believes your girlfriend might be slightly dehydrated in the morning which can make her voice sound deeper. Once she has a drink she should be fine...

(shes drinkign and still sounds like a mountain goat :P) *slap*

Q. What contraceptive devices did the romans use

A. Roman soldiers used condoms made from animal bladders. Soronos wrote that women should hold their breath, then sneeze violently after ejaculation.

Mr Miyagi or Splinter from the Turtles- Which was the ultimate mentor/father figure? Should Splinter have been harder on Michelangelo and his pizza addiction?

"Mr Myagi is the ultimate father/ mentor figur. Splinter was far too lenient on Michelangelo's pizza addiction and should have brought in Gillian McKeith"

Icing. Cake.