This Might Be Worth Reading Guys....

PaRtZ

Trials-forum full of sex pests, i can go 3 days without even thinking about it.

That sites trying to scam you into buying there herbal shit bollocks.

your 16, i used to be like you at that age

Now is a different story, but I havent had a gf for a long time, so that might have something to do with the increase

in wanking :unsure:

My mate went a month once without jizzing, he said never again.

Im surprised im not bald according to that.

If its true you kill a kitten everytime you wank, I should have killed about a million by now haha

Its like trying to stop an alcoholic not drinking, not really going to happen now is it

After reading that, it makes me laugh.

"it gets rid of vital hormones" blah blah, if i dont, i usually turn into a maniac and start going mental at people.

Edited by Si-man

Surely your 10x more flirty if you don't wank for like 2 days, which is good for confidence with girls, thus increasing your chances of actually getting laid. The problem for me is that I'll be sitting on msn and my mind will stray onto something sexual and I'll think 'ahh what the hell, easier to bash one off rather than concealing the stiff snake'.

Surely your 10x more flirty if you don't wank for like 2 days, which is good for confidence with girls, thus increasing your chances of actually getting laid. The problem for me is that I'll be sitting on msn and my mind will stray onto something sexual and I'll think 'ahh what the hell, easier to bash one off rather than concealing the stiff snake'.

yea but on the same front, 4 days into a wank free week, and the slightest whiff of minge gives you a semi lob-on

yea but on the same front, 4 days into a wank free week, and the slightest whiff of minge gives you a semi lob-on

Okay isit just me, or do some of you guys take like 10mins of full on turbo wanking to spunk? Not just your normal wank but like seriously concentrating and getting a really achey arm, and.... the orgasm isnt even that great. I found when I was with my ex we would have sex and (this is a mixed blessing) I'd be lucky if I orgasmed after like 30mins of drilling her out, the majority of the time I'd be left to just wank myself off over her face. However, now, if I don't wank for like 3 days I get a much better orgasm, and I last for a pretty average 5mins of the turbo masturbation (not concentrating).

If anyone feels that was abit too graphic, I will edit some of it out. But I am genuinely intrigued as to if anyone gets the same problem.

your 16, i used to be like you at that age

Now is a different story, but I havent had a gf for a long time, so that might have something to do with the increase

in wanking :unsure:

if you stay in all day wanking how do you expect to find a girlfriend ?

Okay isit just me, or do some of you guys take like 10mins of full on turbo wanking to spunk? Not just your normal wank but like seriously concentrating and getting a really achey arm, and.... the orgasm isnt even that great. I found when I was with my ex we would have sex and (this is a mixed blessing) I'd be lucky if I orgasmed after like 30mins of drilling her out, the majority of the time I'd be left to just wank myself off over her face. However, now, if I don't wank for like 3 days I get a much better orgasm, and I last for a pretty average 5mins of the turbo masturbation (not concentrating).

If anyone feels that was abit too graphic, I will edit some of it out. But I am genuinely intrigued as to if anyone gets the same problem.

you also get the downward spiral of having a less sensitive penis (N)

you also get the downward spiral of having a less sensitive penis (N)

(Y)

mines going white in places (hard skin) also scopse, my current missus just cant make me orgasm (N) she just doesn't make any effort at all.... hence my wanking as high as it is.

my norwegian ex however's a different story.....but im not gna go into that

my current missus just cant make me orgasm (N) she just doesn't make any effort at all

for f**ks sake - get a new one. whats the point in a missus that can't get you off ? - unless she's only just over the age of consent and still has to wear a uniform

if you stay in all day wanking how do you expect to find a girlfriend ?

I get this asked quite alot of times actually :P

All the girls around my area are arrogant sluts who only think about sex, yes some (read: most of you here) may consider this a good thing

But i'm a soft guy and actually prefer things like ''feelings'' and such silly things

I am also amazingly shy so that doesn't really help aswell :P