This Might Be Worth Reading Guys....

PaRtZ

I get this asked quite alot of times actually :P

All the girls around my area are arrogant sluts who only think about sex, yes some (read: most of you here) may consider this a good thing

But i'm a soft guy and actually prefer things like ''feelings'' and such silly things

I am also amazingly shy so that doesn't really help aswell :P

Ah reeet man! Get on the cocaine that'll make you into a real geezer!

Seriously though, why get hung up on feelings during your teenage years, look at poopipe, hes got sprogs running riot! I'm sure poopipe treated girls like meat before he started pregnating females. All I'm goin to do is make the most of the freedom and casual sex while I can.

what gave you the idea I stopped ?

You got little 'poos' running around, treating your minge like meat could get her majorly wound up and maybe leave you. You know this, I know this. We'll just pretend you still treat girls like meat to make you feel young. :turned:

You got little 'poos' running around, treating your minge like meat could get her majorly wound up and maybe leave you. You know this, I know this. We'll just pretend you still treat girls like meat to make you feel young. :turned:

I'm touched. I genuinely appreciate the sentiment :wub:

@poopipe and scopse

First of all, great posts guys, i'm laughing my ass off :P

Ah reeet man! Get on the cocaine that'll make you into a real geezer!

Seriously though, why get hung up on feelings during your teenage years, look at poopipe, hes got sprogs running riot! I'm sure poopipe treated girls like meat before he started pregnating females. All I'm goin to do is make the most of the freedom and casual sex while I can.

Now about this, I can fully understand your point, it is a good thing to make use of that indeed :P

but I guess I'm not like this because of extreme shyness, insecurity and more of that junk

Err hard to explain, but lets just put it that i'm different that most guys or something (before people start making stupid comments or something I am 100% straight)

Edited by Meteor~

Okay after reading this thread I haven't wanked since Saturday morning, that was 60 hours ago.

First 24 hours nothing to report, just my normal self really.

After the first 24 hours I was mega horny, like thinking of fanny all the time and just getting stiffys for no reason (and my god they were they stiff!).

I can safely say now after the 48 hour period I have changed for the worse. I'm not driven to chat to any girls, If a girl says 'Hey' I'll tend to just be like 'yeah you dont actually have the intellect to converse with anyone'.

So as a small, pretty inacurrate test, I'd have 1 wank every 48 hours to maintain the horn but not lose the drive. Not to mention by willy bein solid as houses.

Those that haven't experienced drinkers droop, dont even think about commenting about the malleability of my todger ok?

i havnt had a wank in like 3 weeks and im 17!!! Im actually pretty proud :blink: .

It works though, however much you guys have slated that article i can see how its true! Ive just started seeing a girl and as i havnt been wanking like every day i can really control myself so well! Solid as a rock for a long time with no issues what so ever, and like the article said, the orgasm is so much better aswell...

It used to be a big problem with my ex, she just didnt do it for me, id get bored half way, but that was back when a wank a day was not an uncommon thing for me.

So yea im sure some of it is bull, but i can come to terms with some of it. See what happens tomorrow anyway :rolleyes:

Aaron.

Premature ejaculation is one of the side effects of over-masturbation, which trains the sympathetic (orgasmic) nerves (in the spinal cords T10-L2) to ejaculate in direct response to sexual stimulation instead of the parasympathetic nerves (in the spinal cords S2-S4) to power up the penis to block the sexual sensory nerve in the penis. It is like training your legs or hands to react to any attack in martial arts. Similar to the martial arts training, masturbation can short the reflexion circuit in the spinal cords T10-L2, which couples the sexual sensory (physical stimulation), central (vision, hearing and mind), and sympathetic motor nerves (orgasmic nerves).

haha!

for f**ks sake - get a new one. whats the point in a missus that can't get you off ? - unless she's only just over the age of consent and still has to wear a uniform

Haha, who says a girl only just over the age of consent who still has to wear a uniform can't get you off? I know different ;)(Y)

Davey

PS: Orgasm without ejaculation....... I've done that a few times when goin bareback to prevent miniature Daveys, and the resulting nut ache is literally cripplin, can hardly walk it hurts that bad!

Edited by Davey

do you reckon slamming it in the fridge door counters or enhances the effect?

lmao im really not prepared to try poop

well i went a whole day without wanking. had one this morning and it was shite, much to my dissappointment. do emo's wank as i can imagine they'd cry upon ejaculation or something?

If i wank most days of a week i'll stand to attention basically everytime i sit down for more than 30 secs, it's gay, but if it's like 1-3 a week spaced out i'm usually alright.

So, i guess it makes it a lil bit delayed when it hasn't been done for when ever days, Alan.

If i wank most days of a week i'll stand to attention basically everytime i sit down for more than 30 secs, it's gay, but if it's like 1-3 a week spaced out i'm usually alright.

So, i guess it makes it a lil bit delayed when it hasn't been done for when ever days, Alan.

I used to be like that when i was 12, getting called to stand up by the teacher was so bad, had to waist band it so people couldnt see it lol

If i don't have a wank atleast every couple of days i feel it's harder to 'get up' after liek the 48 hour period, Anyone else get this?

meh its kinda different for different scenes, i mean if i go for 3-4 days and then go out to town or summit, the whole town stinks of fanny(technical term, for politcal correctness, i shall also say "the local area has a high number of female occupants at this given time) and i cant stand to close to the bar, for the fear of stubbing the end of it on the bar itself. whereas if i had a hand shandy or a pre piss up quickie(because the girl has been out with me before, and realises she aint got a hope in hell of gettin a pulse out of me let alone a shag after i finished boozin) it takes a lot more before itll begin to rise to the occassion.