My Toy-box...koxx Coust, Monty 231, Beta

bikerider

Its just not right having that many expensive bikes how you aford to buy them all, i hope your insured on them all because theres alot of expensive kit there once its all added up as im sure you no lol There all to sexual them bikes. Would have got a gasser or sherco meself the riding position on a beta is horrific feels like your feet are touching the floor never the less they are great bikes. Am really loving the coust wish i had one and the colour orange is so nice.

Would have got a gasser or sherco meself the riding position on a beta is horrific feels like your feet are touching the floor never the less they are great bikes.

You're joking right? Beta's are reputably one of the best handling models, but personal preference I guess.

Gasser's have a very small cockpit area and are too sensitive I found. Sherco's actually have the lowest footpeg position of them all, but are a nice compromise of bike, especially 07

Thanks for comments so far

Edited by bikerider

You're joking right? Beta's are reputably one of the best handling models, but persoanl preference I guess.

Gasser's have a very small cockpit area and are too sensitive I found. Sherco's actually have the lowest footpeg position of them all, but are a nice compromise of bike, especially 07

Thanks for comments so far

Havn't been on the 07 sherco so not sure as to what i think about the foot position but i liked my old 2003 position shame was a crap bike overall though, but from reviews have heard the overall bike (250) is great this year. I have a gasser meself thats probs why i dont like the beta as i have got ust to it, but every beta i have been on your feet feel very low and just feel really weird to me and also dont like the clutchs on them have you not found it to be very sharp and either on or off. Anyway sorry to sound like im critising your bike, its obviously each to there own, they are really good bikes though overall and proving to be very popular at the moment.

awesome, i love coustelliers.

are those rocks in haslemere?

what woods are those? Rocks in Surrey?! Or is it Hook Woods there..?

Indeed those rocks are in surrey...not Hook woods though... :shifty:

just out of intrest how much are you selling the monty for?

see my for sale thread

nice bikes! love the beta

someone robbed a few banks i see

:shifty::lol:

B)-->

QUOTE(joe b @ May 13 2007, 08:03 PM)
Do you ride those bikes or do you just sit at home and drool over them? I know i'd just be doing the latter :blink: ...

Cheers,

Joe.

OH they definately get ridden, mainly the Beta though.

i like the looks of the monty much better . ooh . sex

is this frame 1065 long ? its the same frame kenny beleay won last wc on =p

Just measured it at ~1070. good size, very good comp frame.

Thanks for comments again :)