Ebay Scam?

eskimo

Now lets not judge people just from where they are from, just because most people from a certain place are scum doesn't mean they all are. But anyone buying or selling with somone from Bexhill, don't. Just to be on the safe side.

Haven't you kind of just agreed and disagreed with me in the same post? The Bexhill BMXers appear to often scam the shit out of people, so I said they were shady. You said "Don't judge people", then said "Don't buy from people from Bexhill?"

Regardless, much suckage...

As a few of you may read that i was severly peeved off with royal mail for loosing a wheel. The £32 insurance wasn't enough to cover both me and the buyer so i came out on bottom.

Anyhow i have seen a wheel on ebay from the exact same person who bought my wheel. It's a different rim but on the same hub. (my hub) I'm almost 100% it is my hub.

The seller has also changed his name on ebay to another name. For what reason i don't know. His other feedback was 100% still. I asked him for more pics which he sent. They came from the same address that was claimed on. Now i have asked if the axle was cut down (trying to be sly) but no reply yet..? Maybe he twigged it was me and isn't going to bother replying.

So any ideas on what to do? I know i don't stand on a very good foot here but it sucks that it is another rider whos screwed me over.

Shame really as there are still some black listed traders on here.

I too had a wheel "stolen" from ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/fixed-6-spd-drilled-...1QQcmdZViewItem

The bloke gave false details and ebay wouldn't do anything about it. paypal on the other hand were very helpfull and closed his account and gave us a phone number wich worked. rang him up and he told us he had posted it several times recorded delivery. i asked him for proof of postage (photo of the Po reciept, second half of the delivery slip ?) and he couldn't/wouldn't produce anything. made a complaint with pay pal and becouse he didn't respond to there 20 day complaint thingy i got the money back, but i'm yet to recieve the money from paypal !

Bottom line is go through paypal !

Jarrod

Talking of scammage. Ben G still owes me the £30 I paid or my wheel. Gone through Paypal and he still didn't cough up or send it so it went to a claim thing. Unfortunately there was no money in his account so I'm still left £30 out of pocket.

What are my options as fas as police/small claims court is concerned? I'm sick of poeple like him getting away with stuff like that, pisses me RATE off.

Talking of scammage. Ben G still owes me the £30 I paid or my wheel. Gone through Paypal and he still didn't cough up or send it so it went to a claim thing. Unfortunately there was no money in his account so I'm still left £30 out of pocket.

What are my options as fas as police/small claims court is concerned? I'm sick of poeple like him getting away with stuff like that, pisses me RATE off.

you think 30 is bad....trialsriderjim off here owes me 150quid the little f**ker, i genuinely hope he gets parkinsons and has a slow painful death, it amazes me how people can even do that to somebody

another person on here not to bother with is radical rider, he owes me 55quid still and owes dave85 a megamo stock frame...and he was supposed to be a mate, tsk

you think 30 is bad....

I don't, I just don't want the little f**ker to get away with it. Makes me sick. I WILL get back somehow, wether it's through small claims court, police, or I'll find him and take something of equal value.

I don't, I just don't want the little f**ker to get away with it. Makes me sick. I WILL get back somehow, wether it's through small claims court, police, or I'll find him and take something of equal value.

don't get me wrong, i understand where you are coming from, it doesn't matter how much it is, its the principle of it all...

You have a car and his address...go and get the money. I'll come with you, as will Zak. Apparently we're quite good at debt collection, lol.

it would cost me nearly as much travel there, the time i waste getting it back doesn't make it worthwhile, i will stick to the voodoo