Dj Memorial Ride Portsmouth

Jonny Jones

Awesome vid... atmosphere seemed ace... shame every good ride is always down south :(

Yeah damn, I well want to vacate oop' north and get some film-age on! Never been riding higher up than Newport haha, and that was indoors!

Thanks for all the kind comments! Next one will be of the DJ ride in Abingdon, hope to see you all there!

Jonny.

That was seriously good, Jonny. I think you've discovered a new talent - how mint you are at editing to Arctic Monkeys :P . But, really, wicked song, wicked editing and the riding was pretty breathtaking too.

I think i'm gonna travel the length of the country to go to Portsmouth, just to ride that bridge. That looks so amazing :o .

Cheers,

Joe.

haha just found the video while browseing youtube. Very good, wheres the footage from when we were under the bridge?

Hi mate, unfortunately I didn't arrive until peeps were at Spice Island and the sun came out, thats why there wasn't any footage from the bridge. Im taking it from your comment that people were filming under the bridge? Would like to see the footage if anybody has any?

Jonny.

Yeah Jonny, nicely done. Was nice to see how much people have improved. Rich has justified running such low tyre pressures aha. Although I feel Nicky G could have easily spun some double crankflips off the smaller drops? Couldn't get down there but will be at Abingdon to remember the great man.

Tom