**new** Tartybikes Website Update 18th Oct

AdamR28

18th October:

New features and gadgets added to the site, comments and suggestions welcome as long as they aren't ridiculous :P

Thanks

Adam

PS: A massive thanks to Dave from http://www.coxwebdesign.com for his efforts, he's just headed off to bed after a 27 hour stint getting our site up and running on time (Y)

-----------------------

Hey everyone,

Our site has just had a quick update with news regarding our re-opening and also a few pictures of the new place - http://www.tartybikes.co.uk

Hope you like!

Cheers

Adam

New place looks big adam,

Lots of clobber on offer I see.

Steve

P.s Might sound daft but how come you got 2 new numbers:- One for sale and one for technical.

- Sale, being if you have a query on parts you are about to buy.

-Technical, How does this part fit/work ect.

Am I on the right lines, and are they both directed to new store or is one line into an office.(Say if I accidently rang the wrong number, I'll still be able to ask for advice)

Edited by Steve H

The Technical line is mainly for those who are after advice about parts, for warranty queries and also returns - the idea is to free up time on the sales line (we often get reports of people having to try many times to get through at busy periods). The Sales line is for those who wish to ring up and place an order quickly and efficiently.

Obviously orders can be placed on both lines (and technical advice given on both lines, just not quite to the same standard on the sales line at the moment), and both the numbers ring into the same office, we just thought it would make it easier for some customers to have two lines :)

Hope that makes sense,

Adam

Ahh no thats fine adam, I was just curious and nosey.

I just didn't want to get confused later down the line and think arggh what number shall I ring if i have this question, and then for you to have hassel transfering between lines ect to sort me/others out.

Thanks for that.

Steve

That raffle idea is actually damn good James... will give it some thought, nice one (Y)

Yeah, quite low on all stock at the moment, we ran it down to make everything easier to move, but frames are right towards the back.

Cheers

Adam

Haha, we actually have a shopping trolley that Ali C and Iolo are 'restoring'... I'll get some pics when its done :P

The woodwork was done by myself and one of the local riders Gav, with a bit of help from my girlfriend. Took quite a while, we also had a set of stairs to make (which I got knocked down after being shocked by the mains electric, oops - some mong left live wires up there :blink:) which you can't see in any of the pictures.

Cheers

Ads

I trust the warehouse is covered by some awesome security.

Any weak points in security you would like to share? :-

Edit: Reading through I think the raffle idea is awesome. Say £5 a ticket and when you've sold enough to pay for a bike (say £1000 or so) pull out the winner and invite them to come build themselves a bike. would be KOOL!

Make it happen

Edited by ReverendJQ