**new** Tartybikes Website Update 18th Oct

AdamR28

lmao :P

Hes a comedy legend lol Jake looks quite alot like ali to be honest... :)

BTW dave + adam im having trouble with paying... I get through the whole hsbc site, everything goes well, but then as soon as I get redirected back to the main site, it says there was a problem with the order. I've checked my account and I've not been charged, and I tried it again tonight and the same thing happened :(

Does it give you an order number? If so give us a call and quote it :)

Does it give you an order number? If so give us a call and quote it :)

no it doesn't :( it just said please quote your order number: when you call or something similar. and on the hsbc final reciept it says "order number: i"

• 3 months later...

Bit of a bump...!

Spent a few hours the last few days giving the site a bit of a tweak, got some new features and gadgets to play with. Comments and suggestions welcome (as long as they aren't stupid :P) as there are more changes planned for the near future.

Thanks

Adam

PS: A massive thanks to Dave from http://www.coxwebdesign.com for his efforts, he's just headed off to bed after a 27 hour stint getting our site up and running on time (Y)

Yeh mended here as well.

I like the new Riders page set-up, but I think some of the details are wrong.

Overall a very good improvement. I havn't signed up yet, I will as soon as my new bank account details come through, do you accept solo cards? I can use it online says the bank, but it's whether yopu accept it or not, it's a Natwest card if that helps.