**new** Tartybikes Website Update 18th Oct

AdamR28

We keep address and contact details in our database but not card details for security reasons. We do not see them during online orders and they are destroyed immediately after use on telephone orders.

Every time you log in to place an order you will be required to enter card details (Y)

Hi Dan,

This is an email to confirm your registration at TartyBikes.co.uk. You will now be able to login via our website to check the status of your orders and change your account information.

If you experience any problems using this service please do not hesitate to contact us

Many Thanks,

The TartyBikes Team

And yet...

post-6343-1192728810.jpg

And yet...

Cheers Dan, just waiting for our web guy to become free for a bit then I'll pester him.

I guess this would be a good time to point out that it is not necessary to register to place an order, you can hit 'proceed' and order as before without logging in (Y)

site is looking good (Y)

the only thing that i would like to see added to the site is a full spec of all the riders bike with picture ,i realise that your riders probably change parts regularly but maybe if it was updated monthly or something?

keep up the good work,steve

site is looking good (Y)

the only thing that i would like to see added to the site is a full spec of all the riders bike with picture ,i realise that your riders probably change parts regularly but maybe if it was updated monthly or something?

Yeh, you pretty much hit it on the head Steve... we do have the 'As Used By' icons on the product pages though :)

Cheers

Adam

Media page not working properly i dont think. I tryed watching joes video number 5 and it linked me back to new page. Where it says wallpaper an sumert else in to boxs its dark as hell and i cant read what it says unless i put mouse over it, which is stupid. on the product catergries everytime i click one when that turns blue so say i click headsets that will be blue next time so eventually it will all be blue which i find anoying and gay because its a dark blue which isnt very easy to see compared to the grey and just looks stupid having the random blue headings. Same goes for the top menu with contact and media ect. Once i used that link it goes blue and that blue is really hard to see i have to put mouse over to read it.

Other than that its guurd.

Adam,

Bit off-topic, but just wondering if that BB has reached you yet?

The Royal Mail site isn't helping at all, and I would have thought it should have done as I sent it out first thing Tuesday morning First class recorded...

Not having much luck with BBs lately, just want to be able to ride!!

Cheers,

Luke

Haha, sorry, just you always tend to rip into our sites, I was in shock!

I just think most people completely under estimate the power of the internet and what the look and functionality of a site can do to a companies reputation and to help enhance there overall presence; to turn hits into sales. Branding isn't just about paper and presentations to clients, it also has to involve the website, and i just hope some people will learn to take more care over their websites, thats why i can be found to 'rip' into websites, but in 99% of cases i'll explain myself and suggest alternatives.

Meh, i said i like the functionality but i still believe as i have from the start that the sites image and usability leaves a little to be desired, but you're getting there. :)

I wish Dave the best of luck :)

Not sure what that's supposed to mean...? :)

All the issues mentioned above should be sorted now, with the exception of the 'X' deleting all instances of a product in your basket (it has always been like that and is meant to be like that - if you wish to decrease the number of an item in the basket you can type the number in manually and then Update Basket).

Cheers

Adam