**new** Tartybikes Website Update 18th Oct

AdamR28

Not sure what that's supposed to mean...? :)

Well,

I only just read that Dave was parting with Tartybikes.. Sorry I don't visit your site often 'cos I don't buy trials bits any more!

And Dave's new plans sound really exciting and interesting, and want him to do well. That clear? lol..

Ahh, sorry Nick, I thought it was a comment regarding website Dave!

Silly :P

Nah, Nice site. Every-thing's very organised, clear, systematic and logical which is what I've always liked about the TB website. Also your photos are really good which are something that other websites don't usually make the most out of.

I am still having trouble logging into my tartybikes account.

I have registered properly but once I have entered my email and password it says that "this email address has not yet been registered". I registered the day it became available.

I saw a few others had this problem but it seems to be working for them now.

What's the email address you used to register Alex? I will remove any record from our system, then from here if you re-register it should work perfectly :)

Cheers

Adam

Edit: Obviously feel free to email/call me if you don't want to put it up on the forum!

What's the email address you used to register Alex? I will remove any record from our system, then from here if you re-register it should work perfectly :)

Cheers

Adam

Edit: Obviously feel free to email/call me if you don't want to put it up on the forum!

alexmitcho@yahoo.co.uk

Cheers.

EDIT: Working now, thanks a lot.

Edited by alex jersey

Not sure who i spoke to like 30 seconds ago when i rang but thanks very much for the crown race now i can fianlly get my python on the road!

Thank alot for that!

p.s the website is a great layout much improved!

Love you all

Echo.Josh

X-x-X

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Adam thought id point out that i went on your media page to watch one of rowan johns videos i think it was and it linked me to a completely different video, might be worth checking all the links to make sure they go to the right videos (Y)

and poor waddys missing form riders page awww

Edited by basher

Adam thought id point out that i went on your media page to watch one of rowan johns videos i think it was and it linked me to a completely different video, might be worth checking all the links to make sure they go to the right videos (Y)

Yeah, I kinda did that on purpose cos I couldn't find the right video on youtube... I'll remove the link to it.

Any chance of making the thubnail pics a little bigger? Especially on the bikes.

If you do that it all looks a bit gash - 100pix is pretty standard, all you need to do is click once (or twice depending on where you are) to see bigger ones!

pakv5.jpg

Please, please, please make a little icon that'll display on the address bar.

Haha, ok, I'll see if that can be done (Y)

Yeah, I kinda did that on purpose cos I couldn't find the right video on youtube... I'll remove the link to it.

That's brilliant! xD

If you do that it all looks a bit gash - 100pix is pretty standard, all you need to do is click once (or twice depending on where you are) to see bigger ones!

I agree, they are there to give an overview of several products on the page without having to scroll too much.

Fixed.