Dj Memeorial Ride 2n June

nah it wont be, last year there was loads for the non experts. theres always a fair stack of pallets left over aswell that you can mess about on. etc

For the beginners there will be everything from a blade of grass up to a single pallett and Charlie says he will have some tools if you want your stablizers taken off!!!!!!

Also the town mayor is going to make an "official visit" with news papers and the town clerk, she wants to build us (the locals) somewhere to ride out of the way... or even with the publicity someone might lend us a barn or warehouse..... woot!

She won't be riding though... :(

well my mate i was getting the train up with has got himself a lift instead, so im either coming up on my own if i fix my bike, or im not coming... will make a decision tommorow, still need to get cover for my shift saturday anyway

well my mate i was getting the train up with has got himself a lift instead, so im either coming up on my own if i fix my bike, or im not coming... will make a decision tommorow, still need to get cover for my shift saturday anyway

A plentiful supply of spares will be thereabouts if you need something :-

I really wish I had a trials bike sorted for this. Ah well, I'll be the one on the brakeless BMX trying to angle every pallet there into some sort of flatbank...

i know your type, ruining my gaps with slopped pallets.!!! i raise my fist at thee.

:( Found out today that Abingdon is not infact next to Portsmouth. I must be remedial, another hour in the journey then.

Not sure whether to bring the bint, think she might get bored and start complaining but be nice to have her there. The last thing we need is a moany bint while we are being blokey. Pfff... she can sunbath.