What Is Your Worst Worry With Trials?

Hi guys I all ways worry when I go out riding that I am either going to get a puncher because it is not easy to get a try-all tyre off. secondly I hate it when you hs33 brakes because you cant just go down hall fords and get a normal brake cable you have to get a tube then you have to bleed it and I forgot to add that I hate the prices of some of the trials parts .

What really ticks you off comments please

Chain snapping, break slipping. Both have happend alot, both will happen again probably, I just try to have confidence in my bike, get a good chain, set your brake up and trust it. That is all you can do. Stuff will break, you will hurt yourself, its all part of the fun :P

x

:ermm: hate breaking stuff........but quite enjoy the shin digging for some strange reason

I hate it, my shins are such a mess, I always have scars and scabs all over them, bloody V8s.

I used to be scared of my chain snapping, but I went over the bars the other day pretty badly after landing a gap all skew-wiff, not scared anymore!

I hate freewheels skipping, but my tensile has never skipped in nearly 6 months, not once. Two of my mates have Enos which skip very occasionally, one has a try-all that skips all the time.