What Is Your Worst Worry With Trials?

HAS IT EVER HAPPEND BEFORE TO YOU

Only hub skips, but even then it picks up on the next 'click'

Infact come to think about it, it's less of a worry than other things that aren't even on my mind.

At least it's 100x more reliable than my nitro RC car

Shin digging and the cost of new parts. Trials is so expensive. You go out for a ride batter your bike and nearly once a week something will go wrong with your bike. Oh well thats commitment.

Thanks

Dan

bars snapping is a bit of a worry for me - as i've done it on 3 seperate occassions.....maybe i'm doing something wrong...hmmmmmmmmm. I have been f*cking lucky ever time though, haven't been hurt from it yet (Y) yay!

breakin my chain because i get scared to think about what could happen, punctures for obvious reasons and my pedal threading out my crank arm really annoys me because it cost so much for a another damn crank arm lol.

breakin my chain because i get scared to think about what could happen, punctures for obvious reasons and my pedal threading out my crank arm really annoys me because it cost so much for a another damn crank arm lol.

Hi people, my worst worry is the same thing, about breaking my chain on a drop gap and just going face first over the bars.

Dave

bit worried about old people having a rant at me. theres alot of old people round where i live you see and they dont like us young'uns

Best not come riding with me then, i'll poke you with my walkin' stick, little brat :P

Brake slippage then snap my back in half on a rail.

Hi guys I all ways worry when I go out riding that I am either going to get a puncher because it is not easy to get a try-all tyre off. secondly I hate it when you hs33 brakes because you cant just go down hall fords and get a normal brake cable you have to get a tube then you have to bleed it and I forgot to add that I hate the prices of some of the trials parts .

What really ticks you off comments please

what ticks me off is when u are about to drop off of a wall and your brake slips or ur hub slip awwwwwwwwwww thats so anoying doese anyone else get that or is it just me :(