What Is Your Worst Worry With Trials?

My worst worry with trials is my freewheel skipping off a big drop. :( It happened the other day and i went nose diving to the ground! Owch! My other worry is the back wheel spinning on a drop. Thats not ever happened yet though, touch wood!

Sam

Edited by Sam O

my new worry is bb snapping

my mates snapped today off a 7ft drop...

it went bang :)

OUCH that has never happened to me

yeh that was so funny, I landed with both cranks facing the floor

Luckily, not even a scratch

Edited by afroman

snappy happy forks.....dammmm it hurts......chain snappage is never good........wheel swaps on rails........watch out for your goolies now lads.....hurts well .....like no other pain

Damb... i thort you quit already... that hugh massive topic you had... im thinking you did it for attention....

Hi guys I all ways worry when I go out riding that I am either going to get a puncher because it is not easy to get a try-all tyre off. secondly I hate it when you hs33 brakes because you cant just go down hall fords and get a normal brake cable you have to get a tube then you have to bleed it and I forgot to add that I hate the prices of some of the trials parts .

What really ticks you off comments please

obviously when somthing brakes on your bike but the thing that doese my head in is when your hub or brake slips when your about to drop off of a wall or somthing .. oh my god .. :angry: