Braunschweig Session

Felix

That was the best video ive seen all year!

F***ing Amazing riding....that was like Marco times 5!!! Although the guy himself did make everything so easy and smooth IMO.

The guy on the monty was just ripping! To front wheel on that wall then turned right round and swapped, liked that!

Steve x

hoff man make the black and white bikes. Their bikes are probobly amongst the most innovative, imo.

Realy liked this vid after not iking some of the recent ones so much, got a bit 'samey' towards the end with them all doing gap after gap, but some real gems in there, really liked the up to front wheel, it's something i've been wanting to do for ages now, but havn't had the balls yet, he makes it look so easy.

http://www.trial-team-hoffmann.de/

http://www.hoffmannbikes.de/

I dont think they are production frames, just custom builds for the team, have a look through my topics and i posted a while back a topic, I think it was called the germans have done it again or something.... Geo might have been listed there..

I dont think they are production frames, just custom builds for the team, have a look through my topics and i posted a while back a topic, I think it was called the germans have done it again or something.... Geo might have been listed there..

if you want one just give hoffmann bikes a mail...they make custom trials bikes with the geo of your choice!

prices are around 500-600€ i believe....

weight about 1.9kg...i believe

and these dropouts are awesome! i believe....

btw f**kin damn good vid!!!!!1111

oh my, can't wait to download this one, judging by the comments it's going to be incredible

damn my sluggish internet

well that was grand. never thought the hoffman team was that good. style wise Marco wins, cant really judge if he's a better rider than the other guys (Y)

Edited by Inur

wow thats so good! European riders are so much more committed than UK riders imo, they take trial much more seriously :)

Some of the ups in that are amazing. Seriously double the height im doing! 10/10 of the spring factor i thinks and the vid itself is nothing overly fancy but its easy to watch and a pleasure to watch

Good stuff!! Definitly worth a download + keep :P

now that is what you call a real trials video!! jesus christ those guys were pretty insane. hats off to them, does make you wanna ride and get better, but for me i have to wait for my new frame grr!!

Wow, the standard of riding in that was just nuts :sick:

If I had to moan, I'd say the edit got a bit boring with the same lines being ridden just by different people, but apart from that it was awesome. Huge riding but actually putting some lines together rather than just inch counting.