2008 Update: Slowprogress.co.uk

mintsauce

02/01/2007

EDIT: I've added lots of new content over the last few months whilst I've been injured and off the bike, including 19 videos!

Hopefully I'll be back riding again in a week.

---------------------------

03/06/2007

Just thought I'd share a link to my new website:

s l o w p r o g r e s s . c o . u k

from here you can read the segment descriptions and click continue which takes you here

I wanted my trials demos this year to be about more than just promoting the sport.

The site contains info on; Carbon Neutral driving, Humanitarian Aid, Rain Forest purchase and much more.

Peace

Barlow

Edited by mintsauce

Only thing I didn't really like was the whole "The Lord Reigns" thing that tailed the weird mouse icon at the start, but the rest of the site was pretty sweet (Y) It's cool that you're using your position to do a bit more than gain adulation from crowds too :P

real good mate !

well done.

nick is right, i too am scared of flash sites, they can be slow loading and mess everything up !

your site rocks !!! big well done !

see you soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iolo.

WOW! That site is actually AMAZING. The design is incredibly clever and really nice to navigate but is a bit confusing at the start with the block leasing off to small sub sections before the main site, i can see alot of people clicking on one and missing the others due to the continue button etc.

But the content is what blew me. I'm no christian but there sure was words of wisdom there, some inspiring stuff. And the inspiration section was great, it's funny how i would have chosen many of the same things.

One of the best personal style sites on the internet, get those final sections done :P

Edited by rad2themax

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yes man, nice one. When you last posted this site i was really impressed so i used to check back a fair bit for updates but there was always nothing. Then i lost my bookmarks and forgot about it so this was a pleasant reminder and it's good to see some updates on there :)

All the videos in the inspiration page never bore me however many times i watch them.

Not sure if it's my computer, but the only slowprogress I saw was the loading bar - that took aaaaaages.

I really dislike flash but yours seems good, just a little slow to load.

Overall a nice looking site that's easy to use - good stuff :)

EDIT: No pages will load on your site now, I guess the host has died temporarily...

Edited by TheScientist