Chris Akrigg - Madrid Urban Comp

Jonny Jones

John Shrewsbury let me know about this latest podcast Hotwheels (Mongoose distributor) has just posted. I downloaded it and then uploaded it to tv.isg.si so people can actually look at it haha!

http://tv.isg.si/site/filebrowser/jonnyjones - Mongoose at the Madrid... is the file name. About 40mb.

[Mirror DIVX Version: http://videos.trials-forum.co.uk/Mongoose%...20Challenge.avi]

Its in .m4v format so you can view it in QuickTime / VLC.

The video shows Chris attempting a 20ft gap, but crashes and hurt his shoulder, John says he's on the mend though!

Jonny.

chris has got the gap that he crashes out on his ipod and its absolutly nuts!!!!

unfortunatly he is/has been out of action since the comp.

should be back shortly (or so we hope!!!) Trial Noir 2 could do with being started ;)

Waynio..........................

my itunes downloaded this without me knowing cos it subscribed me when i downloaded the roadtrip a while back...

wicked vid

stupid riding from akrigg

hes far too insanely good!

and that gap :sick: nasty bail

where can i download the roadtrip vid please?

steve

Looked like Chris was kind of outclassed in that field. Boy's got serious skills but that's not what those comps are about.

sorry but don't agree

akrigg don't do backflip,tail wip etc but he's got an unique style...nobody ride as him in that vid...the other rider are insane but the looks all the same...

maybe this comp is a bit too massive for akrig(huge gap on ugly huge bike)...but he s different and that's great

imagine if he could keep that massive gap... :shifty:

sorry but don't agree

akrigg don't do backflip,tail wip etc but he's got an unique style...nobody ride as him in that vid...the other rider are insane but the looks all the same...

maybe this comp is a bit too massive for akrig(huge gap on ugly huge bike)...but he s different and that's great

imagine if he could keep that massive gap... :shifty:

I agree with chimpy.

Out of interest did anyone else attempt that gap?

I was worried when I watched other footage of the comp that Akkers wouldn't be able to do the same sorta stuff. Wasn't as "street" as I was expecting really. However he really surprised me, proper multi-talented haha

Unlucky with the crash.