Tartybikes Raffle - Winner Announced!

AdamR28

Sorry to keep posting in here, just wondering adam.. what has actualy happened, is there any news weither the ''winner'' is collecting his bike ?

Such a shame if not :(

Yes i also am very eager to know, if not i shall have to call up watchdog >_< plus this is kind of ruining the reputation of tarty, buy the raffle grips that don't win you anything...

Edited by Clarkey

Yes i also am very eager to know, if not i shall have to call up watchdog >_< plus this is kind of ruining the reputation of tarty, buy the raffle grips that don't win you anything...

No I don't have that thought at all, someone has won the raffle, there just not collecting it? or thats how i see it!

Edited by BenLeacock

The text that follows is my own opinion and any similarity to other opinions, spoken or thought, is just coincidence:

1 - Tarty Adam has better things to do than check this thread

2 - Tarty Adam forgot to take pics of the bike

3 - The winner requested that his choice of parts remains private as he didn't want to start a "I would have got better parts than that" thread.

4 - The winner didn't want pictures taken and told Adam not to reply in this thread because he, the winner, wants to see you all bitch.

5 - The bike hasn't / will not be built ever.

Choose your favorite...........

I just think the whole thing is an anti-climax :(

Regardless of if the guy did claim the bike etc I'm sure everyone including adam would have liked it to be a massive deal. Instead it ended up a little flat as is evident from the phone call on youtube, some of you might say 'he runs a company he probably won't mind that much' but it has to be a little gutting when the person doesn't react how you had hoped.

And besides would have been a kit more amusing to hear someone absolutely spazz out down the phone!

Phil

Having spoken to adam about it, 'kinda' recently there is definitely no conspiracy! Far too many of you don't seem to trust adam which is weird unless he has really given you a reason not to!

i can tell you now that adam was really exited about drawing this raffle and couldn't wait to hear the reaction of the guy who won! So don't say your disappointed, when adam is the one who should be! If the guy who is meant to be claiming the bike is a f*cktard and can't get his act together, don't blame adam! I heard from a reliable source that the guy keeps asking for things to be ordered in, even though the rules said he could claim only things that were in stock when the draw took place.... hence idiot who is just trying to rince tarty for anything he can.

Having spoken to adam about it, 'kinda' recently there is definitely no conspiracy! Far too many of you don't seem to trust adam which is weird unless he has really given you a reason not to!

i can tell you now that adam was really exited about drawing this raffle and couldn't wait to hear the reaction of the guy who won! So don't say your disappointed, when adam is the one who should be! If the guy who is meant to be claiming the bike is a f*cktard and can't get his act together, don't blame adam! I heard from a reliable source that the guy keeps asking for things to be ordered in, even though the rules said he could claim only things that were in stock when the draw took place.... hence idiot who is just trying to rince tarty for anything he can.

Yeah adam would never try ripping people off, alot of people on here have never met him and dont no what he is like and he takes so much pride in his work. I think people have the idea that adam was going to make money from this but infact he wasnt and dont think he ever thought he would, he did it as like said really want to hear that person screaming down the phone.

More than likely adam hasnt replied because its much more fun to read everyones replies as they think of every single situation that could of happened lol

I can't believe how many people are accusing Adam of a "false" raffle. The guy's at tarty's are the most genuine guy's out there, they really do go out of their way to help and provide an awesome service. Seems like the lad who won cant be bothered to come and choose his bike or he can't get there right now. Anyways nice one tartys and keep up the good work. (Y)

Edited by hugh_b

:o

Guys! What f**king planet are you on?

Can you honestly believe that Adam is the reason the it's all not happening?

I did suspect something like he was asking for stuff to be ordered in, or in some way trying to break the rules, but who cares, it's his bike, if he doesn't want it, it's up to him, I'd rather Adam kept the bits.

He should have said something like 'prize must be claimed by the end of December' or something, would have been much better. It sounds a bit like the guy who won is just taking his sweet time about it, which is really annoying for everyone else (Including Adam by the sounds of it).

Yeah, i reckon if he doesn't claim it by the end of feb, 2nd and 3rd place winners, whoever they are, should get half each, or maybe 2nd gets 900 of parts, 3rd the last 600, or something like that.

Yeh you'd love that wouldn't you number 3.

STOP BUMPING THIS!!

I thought something exciting was happening but nothings happening. The lad won it, fair and square, thats it

If adam's doing another one, he'll make a new topic, announcement etc. but for now, nothing

I havent read all the posts, but all I can say is why the big fuss? You know whats the specs going to be. The most expensive parts.

If the guy whos getting it hasnt bothered to get there its his loss, I would have got the train down and stayed in a hotel to get it. NOT because I "bum" them just because they have gone out of there way to do something for me. It the least I could do.