Addingham Comp - 100's Of Pics.

BikeTrial Federation

They were nice and sharp pictures but it was really irritating having to go through a set of about 10 pictures that were barely dissimilar :( .

Looked like a good competition, though. Its a shame i couldn't make it; however, it's good to hear that the venue is looking likely to be opened up again :D ...

Cheers,

Joe.

QUOTE(joe b @ Aug 13 2007, 09:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
They were nice and sharp pictures but it was really irritating having to go through a set of about 10 pictures that were barely dissimilar :( .

Looked like a good competition, though. Its a shame i couldn't make it; however, it's good to hear that the venue is looking likely to be opened up again :D ...

Cheers,

Joe.

About time you entered a comp eh Jo? ;)

See you soon?

Ride your bike and enjoy it................

As long as you enjoy yourself at the end of the day thats all that counts. i always go home with a smile on my face if iv had a good day, like sunday, 1 section made my day and it had alot of people talking about it, it was one of those rides that i dont have very often......... 1 section made my whole day (Y) OH and the weather when it pee'd it down too.

Wayne.