Kent This Sunday 16th

Dave Lowe

Don't know if it's convenient for you, but I'm riding ramsgate tomorrow morning/early afternoon with Gilly. We're basically going so we can do some bits of filming, but we'll be going to quite a few good spots, I'm sure you'd be welcome.

I'm going to try and make it to Ramsgate tomorrow, what time and place are people meeting?

I'm going to try and make it to Ramsgate tomorrow, what time and place are people meeting?

Cool, I'm going to take a stab in the dark and say about 11 - half 11, somewhere along the sea front! Basically it's whenever Gilly rings me and says he's on the way...

I shall PM you my number so you can find where we are.

Good ride fellas (Y)

Gilly and I were just on our way up to the cliff top to see if you were there after we did our filming, and I bunny hopped up a curb and my frame went right through... >_< We got some good clips though! Should be appearing in the video section in a few days time.

Jay, Gilly should have your sidehop clip so badger him for it! See yous next time (if it's before the 29th)

Edited by Tommy d